Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: docs.torrents.ro

hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Taken down by the FBI. 1111!
    Jokin' don't know the real reason for which they took this decision. All I can do is hope they will come back blazing fast

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    lukekenny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I hope they come back soon. I will miss the mega freeleech packs on the tracker.
    Airtel Broadband “Fair Usage Policy” Protest Petition

http://afup.broadbandforum.in/

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very sad day for me
    the owner didnt have the resources (time, money and so on) anymore to keep up the tracker, well the principal problem was the host, also docs never was a donation tracker so it will stay down until there will be a solution if any.
    all i hope is that in time it will be back, i dont know what to say.. i'm glad i was part of this tracker. good bye docs. docs.gif

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Mage's Avatar Tracker Finder BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    meet again some day

giving presents to the person who is always talking and doing are like farting and shit.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    very sad day for me
    the owner didnt have the resources (time, money and so on) anymore to keep up the tracker, well the principal problem was the host, also docs never was a donation tracker so it will stay down until there will be a solution if any.
    all i hope is that in time it will be back, i dont know what to say.. i'm glad i was part of this tracker. good bye docs. docs.gif
    so there was no donation system at docs? I'm just curious (I'm not member there) but some trackers from .RO like elektronik never ask for money. It sure is a great thing but they maybe shut down anytime
    Into the chaos!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
    so there was no donation system at docs? I'm just curious (I'm not member there) but some trackers from .RO like elektronik never ask for money. It sure is a great thing but they maybe shut down anytime
    Those trackers from .ro who doesn`t ask for donations are online for like 3-4 years and are not owned and coded by newbies
    If you look at those trackers who ask for donations, there a lots of examples of those who got clossed because the lack of money from users...

So , docs.torrents.ro was made from a passion and a hobby , just like tv.torrents.ro.

So..who knows, maybe in future we will see a come back from Docs because 2 days ago was made a complete backup

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    close for good??

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    verrrrrrrrrry bad news

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Very very bad news.
    Docs was my favorite e-learning tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    n00b
    Noooooooo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast