Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Haunted House

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Before i was about to go to this new building im working at, i was told to watch out for a ghost in there and the guy had seen it, i thought he was joking so i asked loads of questions but he sounded like he was really serious about it, he described it coming out of walls and starring at him, he even said that other workers had refused to go to the floor where the ghost was, then he said not to ask the full-timer who works there if its a true story because he they might not like people saying that to him, but i couldn't wait to know if it was true or if he was just winding me up.

so anyway after a few hours of being there i asked the full-timer guy who had been there for years if it was true, as he was talking i butted in quickly - i said to him "Is it true that there's a ghost upstairs" the guys face looked startled for a second and then he quickly he changed his expression and shook his head saying no, no, no its nonsense, "this building was only built 20 odd years ago. how can there be a ghost" he said, "has anyone else who's been sent to work here before me, seen or mentioned a ghost" i said, "no, ive never heard of it, who told you that" he said...

so im looking around today and on the wall is the History of the Building, it starts off saying it was a mansion where monks lived that goes all the way back to before the Dissolution of the Monasteries, then it was knocked down and rebuilt so many times through history until it was last rebuilt 20 years ago, so also i cant even explain why or how but one of the floors really frightened me, and i wanted to go back to investigate it today, it feels like fucking silent hill in there.its a fucking knocked down fucking Monastery ffs

Last edited by Alien5; 04-10-2009 at 10:14 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Edit it again. It's still boring as fuck.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bollocks

when im that bored i dont read the whole post, i just click away to something else, i wouldnt have read it all and replied, thanks.
    Last edited by Alien5; 04-10-2009 at 10:26 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    bollocks
    I should have said that, less typing would have been needed.
    Last edited by callum; 04-10-2009 at 10:23 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Bollocks, less typing.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    when im that bored i dont read the whole post, i just click away to something else, i wouldnt have read it all and replied, thanks.
    In a story like that, you'd expect something interesting or scary to happen at the end. Next time try a bit harder or do something else.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by callum View Post
    Edit it again. It's still boring as fuck.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I know what you you mean, i typed what i thought happened when i got to the floor that wasn't normal and deleted that part.

all the offices in there are normal, nothing happened to me this time and i have to go back there again so ill stay away from it, its one room really and some of the darker places, if youre alone in a huge building and all the lights are off it gets a bit like the shining i suppose.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Allen. There's no such things as ghosts. Stop being a girl

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I know what you you mean, i typed what i thought happened when i got to the floor that wasn't normal and deleted that part.

all the offices in there are normal, nothing happened to me this time and i have to go back there again so ill stay away from it, its one room really and some of the darker places, if youre alone in a huge building and all the lights are off it gets a bit like the shining i suppose.
    What? It's your own story. I thought it was made up, it was totally unbelievable. Well done for getting a real job.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast