Thread: TVTorrentz and bitmetv

McLovin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    wondering if someone could do me a favor.. I need "Mad About You" season 5 and 6. TVTorrentz has those 2 seasons and I got an account for there but they have a very different account process. You can only download things that have been uploaded within the past week until you get past a certain amount of upload. I tried downloading an episode and left it seeding but nobody is downloading and honestly I don't want to have to spend 2 months downloading all kinds of new shows just to try and get my account where I'm able to download the 2 seasons I really want.

so here's my question/favor. can someone that has an account there download those 2 seasons and add them on bitmetv or torrentleech. bitmetv has seasons 1-4 and 7 so if you wanted to add them there it'd make it complete on that tracker.. but I have both torrentleech and bitmetv.. so whichever one you want to use.. it doesn't matter to me. but you'll get +5gb upload on whichever one instantly cause i'll be downloading both of them.

If you can do this just send me a PM on this site and let me know which one you uploaded them to after you have so I can start downloading them.
    seeding on: bitmetv, torrentleech, what.cd, waffles, thevault, and kg

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Mad About You season 5-6 are on BTN. I aint on Bitmtv and not uploader at TL other wise have uploaded myself.
    You should try requesting at Bitmtv. COnsidering this is easily available you have 99% chance of instant up
    Gone for Infinite Period

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bitmetv: Ratio: 0.835 UL: 2.62 TB DL: 3.14 TB

not able to make requests on bitmetv.. actually if someone else is a member on bitmetv and can make a request i would appreciate that as well.. I think I'm able to +1 requests so let me know if someone does that for me.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-22-2011 at 01:25 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Unless they've changed that since I last used it, TL only allows designated uploaders to, well, upload torrents to the tracker. Those must comply with some requirements - they aren't going to let you reupload a couple of torrents from another site.

Both of the seasons you're looking for are on TPB, and have some seeders. The fifth one is available as a batch of Fileserve links, too - look for "Mad About You Season 5 Complete DVDRip XviD-SAiNTS".
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-22-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ahh.. didn't realize there were select uploaders on TL.. that's weird.

thanks for info about TPB .. since they didn't exist on bitmetv and tl i really didn't think they'd be on a public tracker.. but I guess you proved me wrong.. next time i'll search so I don't look like a dipshit.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Public trackers, having those rare files since times immemorial
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I couldn't get them from TPB so i bit the bullet and just seeded on tvtorrents til i got my 500 seeding hours and then was able to get these 2 seasons.. literally finished them about 2 days ago.. logged onto bitmetv and see this

Mad About You - Season 6 - TVRips - Xvid - Avi

Saturday, July 30th 2011 at 11:45:08 PM
    23 0 1
    hour

1 hour ago.. search for 'mad about you' and s5 was added 115 hours ago.

figures.. oh well at least i got them.
    Last edited by McLovin; 07-31-2011 at 05:59 AM.