Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Uploaded Files..

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    What albums do you notice are being downloaded a lot on soulseek from you.

My monty python cds and my bossa nova take up about 75% of my que usually. I am sharing 5000+ songs, but they just dont seem to be as popular.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    sems to be my aussie bands cold chisel coz im the only one sharing them on soulseek

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    OK i will say what the top 5 have been for the past 2 weeks...

1. A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step (all hail this CD)

2. Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary (most people not willing to risk their money on this CD)

3. Thursday - War All The Time (really suprising album...another great album from this year)

4. The Butterfly Effect - Begins Here (All the Aussies are getting this one...one of Australia&#39;s albums of the year)

5. Adema - Unstable (And out of this year i would say this was the no1 download...I think at least 5 - 7 people a week have downloaded this since i got it...and if you look in jibblers new releases you would see when it was released...If you do not have this CD i think you should get it...i think this is one of the albums of the year...i can relate so much to these guys music and especially their lyrics...they really blow me away and these guys deserve all the success they get...)

and yeah that is the top 5 from the past couple of weeks...

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Adster@22 September 2003 - 12:19
    sems to be my aussie bands cold chisel coz im the only one sharing them on soulseek
    *coughs*...excuse me??

5. Music   -   #5
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+21 September 2003 - 21:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 21 September 2003 - 21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@22 September 2003 - 12:19
    *coughs*...excuse me?? [/b][/quote]
    ok, then the two of u. its funy, im sharing perfect circle asw ell, i dont remember more than 2 or 3 uploads.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by mogadishu+22 September 2003 - 13:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 22 September 2003 - 13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@21 September 2003 - 21:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @22 September 2003 - 12:19

*coughs*...excuse me??
    ok, then the two of u. its funy, im sharing perfect circle asw ell, i dont remember more than 2 or 3 uploads. [/b][/quote]
    yeah you weren&#39;t the first person to get it...

and yeah i am on to many people&#39;s lists...so as soon as i get something good...world war 3 breaks out on my upload list...

plus as soon as i get funeral for a friend...there will be world war 4...

7. Music   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by mogadishu+21 September 2003 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 21 September 2003 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@21 September 2003 - 21:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adster
    @22 September 2003 - 12:19

*coughs*...excuse me??
    ok, then the two of u. its funy, im sharing perfect circle asw ell, i dont remember more than 2 or 3 uploads. [/b][/quote]
    I think the problem is that people keep using Celery and I for sources. Alot of this new stuff is shared among people in our channel. There should be plenty of sources to go around after 24 hours or so.
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Jibbler@22 September 2003 - 19:18
    I think the problem is that people keep using Celery and I for sources. Alot of this new stuff is shared among people in our channel. There should be plenty of sources to go around after 24 hours or so.
    Yeah and before when i had no idea how to use Mirc jibbler was the only source...now more and more of us are using mirc *thanx to jibbler*...So its getting a lot easier and faster to spread stuff around our little community first and then to everyone else...so thats why there is so much difference...and im sure every single one of the albums jibbler has must of been downloaded...but yeah today for some reason everyone is going for something for kate and powderfinger...so im happy aussie artists are going well today...

9. Music   -   #9
    ive been using irc for a while, but dont really download any new albums aside from the new outkast and apc, so hopefully im not draining your bandwidth. Ill try and share some more new releases, but only the good ones.

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by mogadishu@22 September 2003 - 22:23
    ive been using irc for a while, but dont really download any new albums aside from the new outkast and apc, so hopefully im not draining your bandwidth. Ill try and share some more new releases, but only the good ones.
    I have shitloads of bandwith...you ain&#39;t draining it if you get stuff off me...if i need to open more slots...i open more slots and no one&#39;s speeds get dragged down much...so tis all good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast