Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Idea For Keeping System 100%

Poster
    Everyone is being hastled about it lately. Haven't you noticed?

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=65872

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+21 September 2003 - 22:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 21 September 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@21 September 2003 - 19:23
    Probation? I&#39;m not under probation, now your confusing me.

EDIT: The reason I said HUH was because I couldn&#39;t make sence out of the post.
    Your avatar and sig are gone. When someone goes on probation on this board they get that tooken away. [/b][/quote]
    Just because someone removed their sig avatars doesnt mean they are necessarily on probation. Its better not to assume things. I removed mine coz didnt think was necessary, but i guess for some people its more than necessary to make them realize that you are not some "newcomer."
    Anyhow, just wanted to add thats it.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I didnt mean to affend krackhead, i dont know why he did. ijust ask why they were gone. Jpual got his tooken away cuz of prbation and i thoght thats why it was gone.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    There fixed there in the limit, i hope your happy krackhead.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    1. You didn&#39;t offend me.
    2. Thank you for fixing your sig. I just feel that everyone should follow the rules, that&#39;s all. I&#39;m sorry if I was being a pain in the ass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123