Thread: Popular Songs Scrambled

Lately whenever I try to download songs, particularly very popular songs, the mp3's are coming through corrupted. The songs will play fine for the first 30 seconds or so, and then they break into this terrible scratchy, scrambled noise. I can NOT find songs like Hands Down by Dashboard, or Redlight Greenlight by Snoop & Limp Bizkit that aren't screwed up like this. I've tried downloading different song lengths, with different bitrates, by diffefrent users. I know other people who are having this problem. What's the deal?

2. Music   -   #2
    they're junk files from RIAA. Search the forum for "Screetch".

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by BrakisBak@22 September 2003 - 00:27
    Lately whenever I try to download songs, particularly very popular songs, the mp3's are coming through corrupted. The songs will play fine for the first 30 seconds or so, and then they break into this terrible scratchy, scrambled noise. I can NOT find songs like Hands Down by Dashboard, or Redlight Greenlight by Snoop & Limp Bizkit that aren't screwed up like this. I've tried downloading different song lengths, with different bitrates, by diffefrent users. I know other people who are having this problem. What's the deal?
    riaa

kc checker

4. Music   -   #4
    That's what I figured. Thanks for the help!

5. Music   -   #5
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    or read the newbie

6. Music   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by wormless@22 September 2003 - 12:45
    or read the newbie
    again your newbie is just text not a link, did you wanna fix that or are people suppose to hit the text??

7. Music   -   #7
    Forum Star
    --closed--