Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Americans Are The Stupidest!

Originally posted by hobbes+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I think they are just rising to the level of the competition. Attempting to speak to you in a vocabulary you can understand[/b]

I barely understood him at all hobbes and I&#39;m reasonably sure I&#39;ve never spelt &#39;you&#39;re&#39; as &#39;ur&#39; or &#39;europe&#39; as &#39;eurpoe&#39;.

<!--QuoteBegin-El Jefe

Don&#39;t worry, you guys are doing a good job of playing catch up, I get BBC on cable, now[/quote]

hehe, I think your forgetting about "Fair and Balanced" Fox &#39;News&#39; It is, after all, more of a far right comedy series that encourages the criminally insane to shout "hell yeah, we&#39;re the best", "fuck france, eat freedom fries", "damn muslims, hang em high" and various other pearls of wisdom at the TV&#33;

If we really wanted to catch up with you guys we&#39;d have to elect a chimp as prime minister and declare war on turrrrr and turrhsm&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #132
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss@26 September 2003 - 09:31

hehe, I think your forgetting about "Fair and Balanced" Fox &#39;News&#39; It is, after all, more of a far right comedy series that encourages the criminally insane to shout "hell yeah, we&#39;re the best", "fuck france, eat freedom fries", "damn muslims, hang em high" and various other pearls of wisdom at the TV&#33;

All of our television sets now come with channel changers- very handy devices.

Just hang in there, I&#39;m sure they&#39;ll make their way over to you in the not-too-distant future.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Forum Star
    Actually, I wasn&#39;t forgetting Fox News at all. In fact, I was inspired by it, you could say.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Originally posted by clocker
    All of our television sets now come with channel changers- very handy devices.

Just hang in there, I&#39;m sure they&#39;ll make their way over to you in the not-to-distant future.
    In that case.. can you explain why every time I read a post about Israel from one of &#39;you guys&#39; it&#39;s merely a repetition of Fox News&#39; pro-Israel propaganda?

5. Lounge   -   #135
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by evilbagpuss@26 September 2003 - 09:55

In that case.. can you explain why every time I read a post about Israel from one of &#39;you guys&#39; it&#39;s merely a repetition of Fox News&#39; pro-Israel propaganda?
    Perhaps because instead of actually reading our posts you are paying attention to the echoes of Fox News ( which you must watch constantly to be so familiar with it&#39;s views...) in your head.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Originally posted by clocker
    Perhaps because instead of actually reading our posts you are paying attention to the echoes of Fox News ( which you must watch constantly to be so familiar with it&#39;s views...) in your head.

I&#39;ll have to archive that under the "lame excuses" file&#33;

FYI I watch many different media stations. Its enlightening to see the differences in their propaganda and then look at who owns said media stations.

It certainly brings new meaning to the phrase "Fair and Balanced" thats for sure...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314