Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans Are The Stupidest!

Originally posted by nikita69+23 September 2003 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 23 September 2003 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MagicNakor@23 September 2003 - 12:16
    Well, if you want to get really into it, we&#39;re all Africans.

first, i&#39;m not indian american (i wish tho, i&#39;d have more rights than the naturalized citizens), second I thoguht adam & eve came from Arabia (aka Saudi Arabia-today)??? [/b][/quote]

Sorry about the laught&#33; No offense.
    But are you talking scientific here or myths bringing Adam and eve in
    Talking myth, Poor Adam must have been lost in Arabian deserts and thats where he found eve

Jokes apart, more scientifically we all came from Africa as buddy MagicNakor(how r ya pal-missed the Riddler series after one) said.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DarkBlizzard a.k.a Darky, DB etc. yada yada yada
    Seems you are hanging out here recently, if you read this
    PM me asap.

-
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I pop in and out of Riddler&#39;s threads. I&#39;m from the Continuum, after all.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@23 September 2003 - 08:09
    I pop in and out of Riddler&#39;s threads. I&#39;m from the Continuum, after all.

are you neighbours with frank bruno?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    BANNED
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@23 September 2003 - 13:25
    i agree with you dark blizzard. most of england does suck ass, and i am from the north of england. it those southerners that spoil it for everyone here. you think of england and london comes to mind straight away. the best towns are cities are up north. Edinburgh, manchester, glasgow, newcastle, sheffield, and liverpool are great cities and towns. London just totally sucks.
    I must say, I have a great deal of sympathy for people like Horror. It must be terrible living oop North and seeing us Londoners getting the best of everything. I think they should have a customs post at Watford Gap, if we can can stop northerners coming down here, they won&#39;t be so jealous. But seriously tho&#39; (hehe) we&#39;ve got the best of everything down here, that&#39;s why as soon as people can afford to, they move South, to God&#39;s own country. I think the fact that London and the Southwest subsidises the rest of Britain pisses Northerners off too, but we don&#39;t mind, we have more than enough.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@23 September 2003 - 06:16
    Well, if you want to get really into it, we&#39;re all Africans.

I&#39;m not

Me&#39;s English ..........and yes I am before you start

None of us come from anywhere a million years ago but the way I see it, if my family has been here for so many hundred years (like they have) then I think I can claim to be English really

Oh btw, I&#39;m proud of you guys, a thread like this and no fighting

Well done

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    i&#39;m a scottish-irishman

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Where did the English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh come from eh?, considering all the diffrent people who have immigrated and invaded Britain, Germanic mercenaries - Germans, Normans(French), Vikings norweign.

The Current Royal Family is German/Greek.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by junkyardking@23 September 2003 - 11:59
    Where did the English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh come from eh?, considering all the diffrent people who have immigrated and invaded Britain, Germanic mercaneries - Germans, Normans(French), Vikings norweign.

i was kidding on

plus i have no royal family currently

10. Lounge   -   #30
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by junkyardking@23 September 2003 - 11:59
    Where did the English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh come from eh?, considering all the diffrent people who have immigrated and invaded Britain, Germanic mercaneries - Germans, Normans(French), Vikings norweign.

Whoa.........careful

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast