Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans Are The Stupidest!

fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Originally posted by bigboab@23 September 2003 - 22:00
    America think that they are the policemen of the world. When policemen are being trained they are taught "If you see a fight, wait until they have knocked lumps out of each other, then move in and pick up the pieces".
    is that how they train em in scotland? (btw, wtf prompted your ancestors to wear skirts?)
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes all the usual things like, TV, Telephone, Pneumatic Tyres, American Navy, I could go on ad infinitum. Made in Scotland, Copied in America.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    BANNED
    Well americans aren't the stupidest they are the least understood

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Originally posted by bigboab@23 September 2003 - 21:24
    Correct me if I am wrong, I am sure you will. But I think the USA have never won a war(Alone) outside of the States. Discounting Grenada of course. I expect I am about to get a history lesson.

Outside of civil wars I dont think that any war has been fought without alies.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    The Falklands?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@23 September 2003 - 15:00
    America think that they are the policemen of the world. When policemen are being trained they are taught "If you see a fight, wait until they have knocked lumps out of each other, then move in and pick up the pieces".
    much like those ridiculous people at the soccer games who start brawls and make an ass of england i have nothing against england nore do i judge a whole country on a few "THOUSANDS" peoples actions.but i see people judging americans because of a few people who do soemthing stupid.so since i see alot of that going on i might as well think most of england are full of mindless idiots who sit get fat and drink beer a soccer games only to start a fight where hundreds of innocent people get injured when all they were trying to do was enjoy a game.so thanks to all those people who opened my eyes by basing america on a few people's actions.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    I tend to agree with a lot of what you are saying

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Originally posted by hobbes+24 September 2003 - 04:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 24 September 2003 - 04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@23 September 2003 - 22:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-iamhere
    @23 September 2003 - 22:02
    At my count there have been 2 world wars and we have been on the winning side on both and in fact the 2nd one didnt end until we joined.

Lets not forget that most people want to live the American dream and those who dont are too afraid to admit it because they belive the propaganda they were told in order for their leaders to gain more control over them.

Yeah we are the stupid ones&#33;

Fair point about the war, it wasn&#39;t won until you joined in. Why was it you waited to join in exactly, Oh that&#39;s right you joined in when you were attacked. Sorry I thought it was because you wanted to support your friends in the UK.

We would have done the same. No wait a moment, we join you right from the start and are your main allies, no matter what anyone else says.

I am Scottish of Irish decent, all four Grand Parents were born and raised in Ireland. I really have nothing against the Ameriacan people and would love to visit. I sent my wife for a long weekend to NY a few years ago for a special present, a shopping trip with her sister.

But trust me I have no wish to live in your country. It&#39;s nothing against you, I just love it where I am. It&#39;s not London but then again I can do without the horrendous house prices and cost of living and the feeling of living in the world&#39;s biggest rat trap.
    I cannot believe you responded to this in earnest. JPaul, you need a time out or something. Didn&#39;t you get enough of that statement in the old "Iraq War" forum. It was like a mantra for some. [/b][/quote]
    let&#39;s not forget how american comanpies were helping Hitler build weapons .

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Remember Niki America was neutral at that time and were within their rights to trade with whoever they wanted.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    BANNED
    Hey first people hate us for joining a war now they hate us for not joining a war America is hated by stupid people who don&#39;t know how it is to live here how good it is i know. There are a lot of things that i don&#39;t like either i want someone to tell me where these perfect countries are i don&#39;t know one which doesn&#39;t have flaws.The other countries can&#39;t get together on why we are hated im sorry but we can&#39;t be perfect as im sure your country isn&#39;t either isn&#39;t either

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast