Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Americans Are The Stupidest!

BANNED
    Hobbes.
    Clocker
    You are a total shit. America and Americans are #1 in everything, we are not really stupid, were are the stupidest!!!
    There it is, from the man himself. What more is there to say?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Double Agent

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Typical yanks, trying to muscle in on all the superlatives.
    Just remember, you inherited it all from Irish genes.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I don't understand the question, but I do see that your standing on my property. Don't make git ol' Bessie, now scram!

World news my arse, moderators must be away at a pep rally or something.

You guys were busy in here last night, did you have a sleepover or something. Watch Billy, he puts full soda cans in his pillowcase a la Sean Penn. How am I supposed to read all this excrement you guys call "thoughts" before going in to work at 8:00? This is just plain inconsiderate. Somebody could have at least called and left as message that I needed to get up a little earlier? Tsk, tsk!!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    lol wat bout americas dumbest criminals?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    well it must be some americans that are stupid. well in the horror films don't they always go down that dark alley, or go to investigate, instead of getting out of there. no wonder they always end up dead. it rare i seen an horror film where this actually an intelligent one in it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I agree with you that some Americans are stupid and I am American, but I call those small bunch of stupid Americans Immigrants.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chalice@22 September 2003 - 03:56
    Typical yanks, trying to muscle in on all the superlatives.
    Just remember, you inherited it all from Irish genes.
    eh? clocker said that? ....he's not America....is he.....

I'm American! Woohoo...Fuck You France

9. Lounge   -   #9
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by iamhere@23 September 2003 - 04:13
    I agree with you that some Americans are stupid and I am American, but I call those small bunch of stupid Americans Immigrants.
    I don't mean to sound down on you or anything, but when i read this, i couldn't help but think about the fact that YOUR family immigrated from somewhere. So when you refer to immigrants as stupid, you might wish to remember your family heritage.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+22 September 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 22 September 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamhere@23 September 2003 - 04:13
    I don&#39;t mean to sound down on you or anything, but when i read this, i couldn&#39;t help but think about the fact that YOUR family immigrated from somewhere. So when you refer to immigrants as stupid, you might wish to remember your family heritage. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah....but some of us Americans were the people that left England cuz they sucked ass and we came to North America and made America....so some of us are like founders of America&#33; =P....like my family..it was one of the first&#33;

Yeah, my post was pointless.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast