Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Gta 3

I am looking for the ice cream van. I noticed you can keep playing the missions given by El Burro in Hepburn Heights. Do any of you remember who gives you the mission with the ice cream van? cause if it is El Burro I can get it easy.
    thx

2. Games   -   #2
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Somebody just asked this question about two days ago, but I'll give you the same reply. If you didn't keep the Mr. Whoopee truck when you did that mission, just steal a fire truck and start the fire missions. Eventually you'll come across a burning ice cream truck. Put out the fire and take it to the warehouse at the docks.

3. Games   -   #3
    I know, that was me too. but this is different question and I have been trying the firetruck missions but I am getting sick of being blown up by that mafia people. so that's why I asked about El burro

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by diamond dog@22 September 2003 - 06:39
    I know, that was me too. but this is different question and I have been trying the firetruck missions but I am getting sick of being blown up by that mafia people. so that's why I asked about El burro
    It doesn't matter. If you've already completed the ice cream mission you can't do it again. The only one El Burro lets you keep doing is the race, because that's his last one.

Try starting the fire missions on Staunton Island so the mafia doesn't kill you. Then you'd just have to drive the Mr. Whoopee truck over Callahan Bridge.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Why dont you just get the ultimate trainer from Megagames.com It allows you to place any car in any three of your garages.... seems much simpler then running around all over the place looking for it

6. Games   -   #6
    I guess I'm from the old school - I don't see the point in cheating to finish a game. Doesn't that diminish the accomplishment?

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    i thought he had already finished with it... sounds like he has.
    No point in playing by the rules once you've finished the game.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@23 September 2003 - 03:53
    i thought he had already finished with it... sounds like he has.
    No point in playing by the rules once you've finished the game.
    exactly

proud to be american

9. Games   -   #9
    I am nearly finished, I am I think working on the last mission where I have to chase the bad girl in a chopper. and I agree with you that I don't see the point of playing a game if you cheat all the time. ( I do cheat now, but only missions I've already played)
    and I will do the firetruck mission on the other island. thx for all the help

10. Games   -   #10
    ashutosh_cool16's Avatar Internet Addict
    I completed all missions in Vice City without using a single cheat......
    [IMG]http://img272.echo.cx/img272/9836/band8sw.gif[IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast