Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leecherslair's Warning to members.

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Today Members Recived Mass PM.
    ****Mass pm to all members****

Due to the poor response for donations this will be the last time we will have promotional offers on as it still does not seem to work. If we can't cover the server bill at the end of the month then I will have no other option other than to close down the site.

I have now had enough of basically having to beg for donation every month, something which I do not like having to do or want to have to do, but as nobody can be bothered to support the site anymore then why should I bother keeping it going.

Double freeleech slots will end on Friday, this will be the last time these offers will be made available.

I now leave it in your hands, whether the site is here at the end of the month is now down to you as I give up!!!

Thanks to the 4 members that have donated this month out of 19,000 members

Do not pm me with suggestions or idea's as they will be ignored.
    A Very good site is at the verge of close down due to lack of donation. 19000 members and only 4 members donated so far.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Those kinda sites send notices every few weeks to bait users into donating. Going with my assumption I would not take heed.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 04-15-2009 at 06:11 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    technodrome's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    T.S.O.L is right! They are oftenly send private messages for donate. Most of members tired of this :S (I mean some trackers send every day, even 2 by day)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trustme View Post
    Today Members Recived Mass PM.
    ****Mass pm to all members****

Due to the poor response for donations this will be the last time we will have promotional offers on as it still does not seem to work. If we can't cover the server bill at the end of the month then I will have no other option other than to close down the site.

I have now had enough of basically having to beg for donation every month, something which I do not like having to do or want to have to do, but as nobody can be bothered to support the site anymore then why should I bother keeping it going.

Double freeleech slots will end on Friday, this will be the last time these offers will be made available.

I now leave it in your hands, whether the site is here at the end of the month is now down to you as I give up!!!

Thanks to the 4 members that have donated this month out of 19,000 members

Do not pm me with suggestions or idea's as they will be ignored.
    A Very good site is at the verge of close down due to lack of donation. 19000 members and only 4 members donated so far.
    Can't be a good site if no one cares to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Those kinda sites send notices every few weeks to bait users into donating. Going with my assumption I would not take heed.
    Scary avatar you got there.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    This tracker similar with Funfile,begging for donation.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Scary avatar you got there.
    Does it add to my cawk-ness? I've grown a bit of a cult following of my entire online history. Intention is to scare them off to stay at their 'l33t' corners of the web.

No seriously, the offices rulez.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 04-15-2009 at 06:44 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    This day and age its survival of the fittest, and well, its obvious that leecherslair isnt hawt enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    19000 members and only 4 members donated so far.
    rofl
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    19000 members and only 4 members donated so far.
    rofl
    lmfao I completely missed that

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    He said he doesn't want suggestions butttt..fold and come back as a niche tracker preferably as a music vidz tracker..just look at it,it makes perfect sense especially with competition being from pinoy and musicvidz alone,plus he could let hulu and some of these big money up&coming video sites advertise on site and overtime the tracker would become self sufficient...i personally would donate if he does that and will double my donations if he adds rips of some of these good real life/non-music shows on MTV,BET,fuse etcetc some of which are available for download on the official TV sites but are for those who have time and fast internet...

ps:it also might be possible that most of the members are below age kiddies who dont have CCs,so just give them time :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast