Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: <<<BitMeTV inv Giveaway>>>

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Nice giveaway mate

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    TrackerDaddy's Avatar The Chief BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks you all for the heads up. im pretty aware of whats going on since im registerd here for a two years now. i am a proud trader and didnt found any other way to move on and do my way up.

Im realy doing this giveaway becuase i do appricate those of you who are here to help, and only them will get an inv from me.

I can say i did got scammed here before and by the one i least expected to, since then i realized that it doesnt realy matter how many rep points you have or what is your history, this guy just got flipped and could "do" a lot with what he had accomplished. so there is no a realy good way to determine whether a person is trustworthy or not..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great giveaway. It's amazing to see that you can trust people like this after getting scammed.

Obviously I don't qualify, but wanted to commend you on your generosity.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    smirnoff's Avatar Drink Responsibily BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    its a great giveaway .
    will be glad to have this
    ratios :
    http://yfrog.com/4xratiosj

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    a) don't trust _nonSENSE
    b) careful how you giveaway here, and especially to users that you don't see participating, as many hunters hide amongst them
    c) careful clicking links sent via PM, hover the mouse over them and see if they haven't any redirection. if they have, immediately report them to the staff here for a quickie ban.
    d) if you suspect someone is trying to hunt you, then just give that invite to someone elder around here

do this, and you shall continue well around here, as too many noobs try to grow their e-penis trying to catch traders.
    So just because I haven't posted much, or because I joined about a month ago, I am immediately classified as not trustworthy? I think you should give people the benefit of the doubt.

I am aware of the fact that it might be hard to believe that noob can actually not be a scammer, but you should be more open minded.

Anyways, since this probably blew my chances of getting the invite, I guess I should start posting and wait for another opportunity to come along.
    Last edited by _nonSENSE; 04-19-2009 at 02:54 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    whether what you are speaking is true or not, blame it on the people who made us all think like this of any newcomer, by being scumbags in the first place.
    people like you now pay the toll.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    cabalo what do u think ? should i apply ?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    TrackerDaddy's Avatar The Chief BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Im sorry but no good enough applications so far, only the most active and helpful members will get invited by me. if you think you're worthy, dont hasitate to post here

If you think i misjudged you, you are welcome to prove me otherwise.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post
    cabalo what do u think ? should i apply ?
    it would break all the records ever. it would be like your 4th account there or smth ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast