Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Palatable Communion.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Don't worry guys. If our leaders manage to get their ways, we'll all be praying to Allah within a generation or two, regardless of what our original religious viewpoints are.

The UK is fast becoming another Islamic State.

Then we won't have any choice at all...
    Well done, Foxy.

Most incoherent post of the century.

Flaxy laxy maxy waxy, mate.

If you know wots I mean, like.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Don't worry guys. If our leaders manage to get their ways, we'll all be praying to Allah within a generation or two, regardless of what our original religious viewpoints are.

I agree, it's those bloody foreign internet paedophile terrorist ayslum seekers, send them all back is what I say.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

You sound like the Daily Mail.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Wandering about with the thread like that, what are you doing.

Just slurp up a dab of jelly or jam before the host.

It'll be fine - she'll have something to look forward to, and you can save your other sermon 'til she's home and ready to listen properly.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I get the not liking nuns and the other general creepiness associated. But I don't understand why they uniformly make the host unpalatable.

Is this limited to Irish Catholics? What is the accepted Christ embodiment? Will a sausage roll not do?
    You want to encourage the eating of Human Flesh by making the symbolic Canabalism inherent in that ceremony enjoyable?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Why not use a pepperami then and be done with it.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post

You sound like the Daily Mail.

Yes. I feel just as dirty after reading that.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced View Post
    I get the not liking nuns and the other general creepiness associated. But I don't understand why they uniformly make the host unpalatable.

Is this limited to Irish Catholics? What is the accepted Christ embodiment? Will a sausage roll not do?
    You want to encourage the eating of Human Flesh by making the symbolic Canabalism inherent in that ceremony enjoyable?
    Well, yes.

One would assume that cannibals actually make the flesh as tasty as humanly possible. Just cos they're sick fuckers doesn't mean they'd be any less gastronomically exacting than the rest of us, like.

In other news, I've just had a barbecue out in my back garden. Made meself a chilli rib-eye steak with green peppers, tomatoes, onions and corn on the cob. It was fucking epic win. If they gave that shite out at communion, they wouldn't have to worry about arses on pews any more. Fact.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You may be on to a winner there Chavis. I wouldn't put it behind the fuckers to try it as a new tactic.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

I dunno, mang. Last I had one of them biscuits it didn't taste much at all, as I recall. Like paper with a hint of salt.

The wine was extra strong +1, though.

The combination worked for me, like

EDit:

This'd be protestant communion, though. And I've not had any since I decided that christianity, and organised religion, wasn't for me, so it might be different now.
    Last edited by Snee; 04-18-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast