Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: req tl

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hello,
    friendly internetuser I search for a torrentleech invite...I have some screenshots if you want...

depp
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-17-2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: removed trade reference

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Oi...
    Trading is not the right way mate!
    Just thought I d let you know.
    Ud be sorry l8a

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    why is trade wrong? what should I do?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I will move the thread if you like or edit it so it conforms to the rules of this section.

The decision is yours .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by depp View Post
    why is trade wrong? what should I do?
    take your time, be a good member here, make friends and soon enough you'll get invites just for asking... from time to time some users promotes nice giveaways and you could always apply to those you are interested in...

I think that the trading "think" is one (risky) way to go with no turning back I would say. So think before you start... I'm not saying that this is wrong or right (don't want to flame your thread ). You just can't be both at the same time

good luck
    Last edited by 7th; 04-17-2009 at 08:38 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tl isn't hard to get believe me no need to become a trader you can find friend here then you can give share invites for different sites that can work also will need a little time but can easily happen and + what 7th said so make a choice

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    sorry my english is not so good... I doent unterstand everything:S

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I know that TL won't make the differentiation but still.

Depp if you find that you want to pursue a different course( strangely I feel like Yoda),post in the trade section.

And to my bosses I am not modding morality here.He wasn't deciding so I did him a good turn.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-17-2009 at 10:38 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I will try and adjust the morality...If you have never traded before or have once without knowing the true consequences of your action then do not trade!

Yes you can get into sites by trading but you jeopardize much. You asked why you should not trade...Because all trackers (1 or 2 exceptions) have rules against trading and if found out then your account or possibly multiple accounts could end up banned.

Far less likely to lose the accounts if you simply get them from a giveaway or from a friend or two that you might make here.

Hopefully you have made the right decision since your post is now in the request section. Good luck!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    yes now i know what you have mean... i know that my accounts can be banned but i want the risk... no risk no fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast