Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How did Obama...

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Why? Because there are just as many sheep outside the USA as in?

yo

2. Lounge   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Yeah, but Kev, at least your country isn't one of the most hated in the world anymore eh.
    Is there an actual statistic.

Honestly, Skweeks, I haven't the time anymore to explain why any news one-way-or-the-other on that point should have been and should now and forever be treated as suspect.

Half the people who love us hate us as well, because it's all down to who's doing the asking, you see.

Do you wonder why the parties here squabble so much when the matter of whose fingers are on the wallet holds such universal thrall?

Surely not.

As some hereabout might say, dontt bee nave".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #33
    If someone asks people in the U.S. what they think about the Bush administration, by far most of them get very angry just thinking about him and all of the bs that he has done in our country and what he has done in other countries, and many of our kids that are dying in Iraq and other people in other countries dying so he and a few friends of his can get rich, plus he has had so much control on the tv news companies, and if people want to be able to pay their rent and feed their family, they have to very often work two jobs and for the very little time that most people have to watch tv the things that Bush has been doing have been not reported on the tv news here, and when anyone talks against him then they attack them on our tv news.

I completely agree with Skweeky, the Bush administration has messed up a lot of lives and some other government officials in some other countries have as well, it is the powerful trying to get more power and to take away societies power.
    Last edited by MackDaddy; 04-22-2009 at 09:23 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    But Kev, as you know, I don't have a clue about politics right. It's all dull and boring to me and only sueful every now and then to take the piss out of.

But you cannot deny the fact that the general consesus is that most people feel slightly more charitable towards the USA since Bush is gone.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    That's terrible innit? I just started both of those sentences with 'But'. How will anyone ever take me seriously I ask you?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    But from now on I'm going to make it my trade mark; every sentence shall start with a but.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    But from now on I'm going to make it my trade mark; every sentence shall start with a but.
    Grammatically backing into every conversation, I like it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy View Post
    If someone asks people in the U.S. what they think about the Bush administration, by far most of them get very angry just thinking about him and all of the bs that he has done in our country and what he has done in other countries, and many of our kids that are dying in Iraq and other people in other countries dying so he and a few friends of his can get rich, plus he has had so much control on the tv news companies, and if people want to be able to pay their rent and feed their family, they have to very often work two jobs and for the very little time that most people have to watch tv the things that Bush has been doing have been not reported on the tv news here, and when anyone talks against him then they attack them on our tv news.

I completely agree with Skweeky, the Bush administration has messed up a lot of lives and some other government officials in some other countries have as well, it is the powerful trying to get more power and to take away societies power.
    But when Bush decided to attack other countries and spend all the money on war most americans agreed to it. No offence to any of you but that just shows that most americans are retards for supporting Bush since the beginning. But of course now they bitch!

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Edit: After I selected post now I read a few more posts, give me a minute

I know that this is about government leaders, please believe me I already automatically understood that that is what we are all talking about
    Last edited by MackDaddy; 04-22-2009 at 09:52 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Grammatically backing into every conversation, I like it.

Assimilation will follow

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast