Thread: Help Wanted

Although we will become a non-profit organization soon enough we will need volunteers to help us maintain the site. We have several positions to be filled. Here are some of the following positions. Offical Website

Public Relations[ FILLED] - Your job as the America's Boycott public relations is to release official press releases for us. We require good grammar and spelling skills. We would also like you to be able to write on the computer at lease 60 wpm(words per minute) although no required.

Columnist - We need people to write out pro and con articles against the RIAA and other misc organizations. We require you to at least have good grammar and spelling skills.

Researchers - We need people who are willing to go out online and research articles online and report them back to us. A researchers duty is to do local polls in their own area.

Graphics - We need someone who good at graphics to perform several tasks for our organization.

I believe that is all we at the current moment. I am asking other organizations if they are willing to help our cause against the RIAA. We will shortly have a reply soon.

Legal Adviser - We need someone to ensure that we will not be sued by an organzation for what we say on our site.

Webdesigner - We need someone to create and maintain the website from time to time.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by [Icy]Kerry@22 September 2003 - 17:55
    We would also like you to be able to write on the computer at lease 60 wpm(words per minute) although no required.

great example of grammar there...

don't you proof-read posts...?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+22 September 2003 - 12:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 22 September 2003 - 12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[Icy
    Kerry,22 September 2003 - 17:55] We would also like you to be able to write on the computer at lease 60 wpm(words per minute) although no required.

great example of grammar there...

don&#39;t you proof-read posts...? [/b][/quote]
    i dont proof read posts but i usually can tell if i make a typo....oh yeah u werent talking to me 3 gen sorry i am out

oh yeah no thanks i am not interested
    Jayhawk

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I don&#39;t think you&#39;ll have very much luck getting a free legal advisor. Unless you find a rare breed of kind-hearted lawyer.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by [Icy]Kerry@22 September 2003 - 12:55
    Although we will become a non-profit organization soon enough we will need volunteers to help us maintain the site. We have several positions to be filled. Here are some of the following positions. Offical Website

Public Relations[ FILLED] - Your job as the America&#39;s Boycott public relations is to release official press releases for us. We require good grammar and spelling skills. We would also like you to be able to write on the computer at lease 60 wpm(words per minute) although no required.

Columnist - We need people to write out pro and con articles against the RIAA and other misc organizations. We require you to at least have good grammar and spelling skills.

Researchers - We need people who are willing to go out online and research articles online and report them back to us. A researchers duty is to do local polls in their own area.

Graphics - We need someone who good at graphics to perform several tasks for our organization.

I believe that is all we at the current moment. I am asking other organizations if they are willing to help our cause against the RIAA. We will shortly have a reply soon.

Legal Adviser - We need someone to ensure that we will not be sued by an organzation for what we say on our site.

Webdesigner - We need someone to create and maintain the website from time to time.
    I say No thanks. What about everyone else?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I don&#39;t think there are many long-term career prospects here...

7. File Sharing   -   #7