Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop the madness!

Trackers are not 'the scene'. And it's always a 'popularity contest', even in the 'real scene'. It's all about fame, status and yes, money.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushin View Post
    I see it as a good thing. The scene should never had become the popularity contest that it is today.
    if that be true... then WE most likely wouldn't be here talking about it... as there wouldn't be any any trackers.. or as many trackers.. which again means that what you just said doesn't exist cause you wouldn't know about it.. lmao
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Seriously, how many fucking torrent sites are going to get closed down / get muscled offline / voluntarily pussy out this week?

They're dropping like flies man.

I just hope we're going to see a rebound of sites with more balls to be honest.

most like nobody wants to get buttsex in jail

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift View Post
    Seriously, how many fucking torrent sites are going to get closed down / get muscled offline / voluntarily pussy out this week?

They're dropping like flies man.

I just hope we're going to see a rebound of sites with more balls to be honest.

most like nobody wants to get buttsex in jail
    saving a tracker for people who get invited to their site and then try for the next tracker because they heard that tracker also had great community ...the balls

great use of the word buttsex Swift
    Last edited by killercam101; 04-22-2009 at 03:29 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    saving a tracker for people who get invited to their site and then try for the next tracker because they heard that tracker also had great community ...the balls
    Ever considered the fact that not all sites might actually want 100,000 users?

It's not about "saving" anything for anyone, it's about trying to keep the size of the userbase under control.

The mentality of filesharingtalk users and their site levelling systems doesn't really come into the site plan for most trackers to be honest.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Squizzle,

That's only because there are too many trackers.... and they feel they can basically do w/e they want... but, no worries.. if more tracker start shutting down, they'll see things differently.. OH!! Wait... i forget about this hydra thing they claim will save them... silly me ..
    Last edited by jasperr; 04-22-2009 at 05:05 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Ever considered the fact that not all sites might actually want 100,000 users?

It's not about "saving" anything for anyone, it's about trying to keep the size of the userbase under control.

The mentality of filesharingtalk users and their site levelling systems doesn't really come into the site plan for most trackers to be honest.
    Shhh Squizzle, this is NOT the place for logical thoughts.
    Last edited by deadalive1; 04-22-2009 at 07:47 PM.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i don't think any of the closed trackers had over 100.000 or near that amount so the question is not logica. I know it's better to have let's say 10.000 users actives then 100.000 not active.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    i don't think any of the closed trackers had over 100.000 or near that amount so the question is not logica. I know it's better to have let's say 10.000 users actives then 100.000 not active.
    You can't possible have an users base of 100k and those not being active. It just won't happen.
    Last edited by maddoxro; 04-22-2009 at 08:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoxro View Post
    You can't possible have an users base of 100k and those not being active. It just won't happen.
    i probably lost some words because i watched a soccer match at tv but i meant lets say not so active user base as the 10k one

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast