Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should We Share?

I recently had a debate with someone and they seem to think that you dont have too share if you dont want to.
    I personaly think if no one shared then this place would not exist and then where would i get my free software from .
    I am not saying go and stuff as many files in your share folder than it could handle of cram a load of crap on your computer but one file cant be that hard to get over.
    But at the end of the day its up to you just spare a thought for the reason this place exists .

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    What a dumass if no one shared we wouldn't have P2P. It would be almost imposible to use bittorrent mostly. Some people are ignorent.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes that is the exact point if u don't share then it (Kazaa-lite) will just DIE if u are not sharing then someone is not downloading.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Gre1@22 September 2003 - 23:09
    Yes that is the exact point if u don't share then it (Kazaa-lite) will just DIE if u are not sharing then someone is not downloading.
    KZ Lite wasn't a good project bc it doesn't keep the P2P principe.
    KMD was REAL - if ya want to DL you must share !

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by STYŠ+23 September 2003 - 09:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STYŠ @ 23 September 2003 - 09:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@22 September 2003 - 23:09
    Yes that is the exact point if u don&#39;t share then it (Kazaa-lite) will just DIE if u are not sharing then someone is not downloading.
    KZ Lite wasn&#39;t a good project bc it doesn&#39;t keep the P2P principe.
    KMD was REAL - if ya want to DL you must share &#33; [/b][/quote]
    Please come back when you know what you are talking about

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    K Lite&#39;s the same as KMD, but with a few extra features... isnt it?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Out of The Ordinary
    Replace a few with a lot

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by isitcauseayisblack@22 September 2003 - 23:06
    I recently had a debate with someone and they seem to think that you dont have too share if you dont want to.
    I personaly think if no one shared then this place would not exist and then where would i get my free software from .
    I am not saying go and stuff as many files in your share folder than it could handle of cram a load of crap on your computer but one file cant be that hard to get over.
    But at the end of the day its up to you just spare a thought for the reason this place exists .
    You have to share or there would not be a kazaa lite.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by STYŠ+23 September 2003 - 04:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STYŠ @ 23 September 2003 - 04:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@22 September 2003 - 23:09
    Yes that is the exact point if u don&#39;t share then it (Kazaa-lite) will just DIE if u are not sharing then someone is not downloading.
    KZ Lite wasn&#39;t a good project bc it doesn&#39;t keep the P2P principe.
    KMD was REAL - if ya want to DL you must share &#33; [/b][/quote]
    You need to go read around this board more, with all that stuff your talking about, what do u mean it doesn&#39;t have the principle it&#39;s the same exact way but like they said with added features and Kazaa-lite has no ad/spy ware so If u like that kind of stuff then go right ahead and use it. Leave this forum, get a new subscription with Kazaa gold and then find their forum (they probably don&#39;t even have one) and make a new home for yourself. Thank u have a nice day.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    SHARE&#33;&#33;
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast