Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The future of TTi...

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sharing your music
    It's very nice to see that some of you still care about the site and want to spread your music through us! However, do not apply about becoming an uploader for this. Instead, send a PM to xxxxxxx and he will give you all the information you need!

Deleting your account
    As we have noticed, many of you are angry/disappointed about this decision and we have understood that some of you wishes to leave the site. We are of course sad to hear this, but it's your decision. You can delete your account xxxx

Donations
    TTi isn't going anywhere, but we understand your concern regarding the donations that you have made. All donations made after 1st of April will be returned to those who wants their money back. If you would like your donations back, please contact me xxxxx. However, we cannot refund donations made by phone due to technical issues with the service provider.

The future
    All of us in Staff just came back from a 1 hour long meeting regarding the future of TTi. The meeting is now over and we have finally come to a conclusion.

From now on, TTi will only concentrate on bands/artists that want to spread their material on the Internet and waiting for a record contract. As you might have noticed, we have had our own music releases with bands that want to be spread around the Internet, hoping for a record label to spot them for quite some time. Because of all the turbulence and insecurity about whether it's okay to run a tracker or not, we have now decided to go full out on bands that want to be discovered through the Internet.

The forum will stay as normal. We know how much you like our forum, and we will do everything we can to keep up the awesome spirit that we have today. We will however make some small changes, all for the greater good.

More things will come up, but more info about that will come up later on.

We of course realize that many of you are disappointed about this suggestion, but we have decided that this is the best for the future of TTi, because closing down the site completely is something that will never happen. We hope that you will still hang around the site and help us out keeping the site as good as we have always been!

Best regards,
    TTi Staff
    TTi now has 39 torrents atm...

Too bad the new laws in Sweden have caused such a thing...A battle won by the opposition...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Yup... now those members with tb's of buffer have alot to look forward to

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i thought there was several trackers communities based enthusiasts around FST, that's your big chance to join one!! TTi is like REVOLT now! :>

Note: Sorry for the sarcasm...
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 04-23-2009 at 09:49 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    One of the best trackers around, and now this........
    Will miss you TTi!!!!
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    i thought there was several trackers communities based enthusiasts around FST, that's your big chance to join one!! TTi is like REVOLT now! :>

Note: Sorry for the sarcasm...
    quite true indeed.

well, unless TTi changes things quickly, it's one more account to let die out of inactivity.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    too bad =/ need my pal dvd's..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Whats your sources now for PAL DVDRs? I just can remember NorBits, what about you?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Sparx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i will miss TTi a lot
    It was one of my best trackers

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Que sera, sera.

It will be interesting to see what happens with TTi in the coming months.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what future ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast