Thread: Websites To Stream Albums Or Songs.

twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Does anyone know where i can stream an album or songs from the all the songs from the album so i don't have to waste time downloading them if i don't like them. :beerchug:

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    MTV.com allows streaming of one new hit a week. People are getting too lazy even to steal music. You should be ashamed.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Jibbler@22 September 2003 - 18:47
    MTV.com allows streaming of one new hit a week. People are getting too lazy even to steal music. You should be ashamed.
    lol.. what more do you want. isnt it good enough that music is free? go buy the cd if its too much trouble.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Music   -   #4
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu+23 September 2003 - 00:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 23 September 2003 - 00:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@22 September 2003 - 18:47
    MTV.com allows streaming of one new hit a week.&nbsp; People are getting too lazy even to steal music.&nbsp; You should be ashamed.
    lol.. what more do you want. isnt it good enough that music is free? go buy the cd if its too much trouble. [/b][/quote]
    of course its good enough. Though i don&#39;t have dsl or something like that it takes a long time to download it. And after i do if i don&#39;t like it i spend all thet time fore nothing.

i also know about MTV.com

5. Music   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Cant post MP3 sites here there still warez. i have some tho

6. Music   -   #6
    yea.. shadow hacker seems to have quite a few sites with warez mp3s.. maybe hed be willing to help u out.. also, if the band isnt signed etc. try www.mp3.com or perhaps soulseekrecord.com
    there is a lot of unsigned talent out there.. why nottryand find it.

7. Music   -   #7
    also check out internet radio..

www.shoutcast.com has a great directory.

8. Music   -   #8
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    any decent band will put their album in a streaming format on their site. If it&#39;s worth a damn, people will still buy it.
    The Flaming Lips, Spiritualized, and others have done it. Click my sig for an example

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

9. Music   -   #9
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu@23 September 2003 - 00:41
    yea.. shadow hacker seems to have quite a few sites with warez mp3s.. maybe hed be willing to help u out.. also, if the band isnt signed etc. try www.mp3.com or perhaps soulseekrecord.com
    mp3 lways redirects me to a crappy ass site rollingstone.com and i cant play it.
    Does anyone know a soulition for this

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by twister203+23 September 2003 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twister203 @ 23 September 2003 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@23 September 2003 - 00:41
    mp3 lways redirects me to a crappy ass site rollingstone.com and i cant play it.
    Does anyone know a soulition for this [/b][/quote]
    huh? just click on the mp3s and they stream. i have no idea why u end up at rollingstone.