Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitmetv.org - TVTorrents.com

I've been a member with TVTorrents.com for almost 2 years now. I've compiled a nice amount of creds 1.40Tbs to be exact. But there's some shows I'm unable to find there. I've just recently discovered bitmetv.org. Not having access to it I''m unable to search the site myself. Could someone please take a look for me.

Show's I've been looking for with no luck:

Webster
    Head of the Class
    Burning Zone
    Small Wonder
    Life Goes On

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Webster none
    Head of the Class none
    Burning Zone The.Burning.Zone.S01E01.avi
    Small Wonder none
    Life Goes On none

Demonoid has some Small Wonder and The Burning Zone shows

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks I haven't looked for the burning zone on Demonoid in a while.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    tv-vault.org has Series 1 Eps 1-6 of Small Wonder

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I just registered with tv-vault yesterday I'm trying to build up my ratio with Macgyver season 3.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why not try to put some requests on the tracker you have, I'm sure you'll find that some ppl are very helpful.

btw, I cant seem to like the layout of tvt.com, maybe I just got used to the normal tracker layout or gazelle style. on tvt,I cant even figure out some simple things like show all torrents tvt has got acording to the submit time, how to sort out by leecher numbers, etc..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    In order to post a request on the forum at TVT.com you have to be a premium member which I'm not at the moment. I have had their premium membership before and from what I could tell their forum seems dead to me. I'm still pretty new to TV-Vault, I'm sure I will post some request once i get my ratio up there.

As for the layout of TVT.com I've been using it for like I said about 2 years now.It being the only private tracker I've used, I've grow accustomed to it. I like their drop down menus, I've never had the need to view all torrents.I know you can find stuff that needs to be seeded which I haven't need either.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-26-2009 at 08:59 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hostile Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but does BMTV have any of the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy shows? If I could find them, it could really help me shut my cousin up.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bitme.tv staff never change

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Paracetamol View Post
    I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but does BMTV have any of the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy shows? If I could find them, it could really help me shut my cousin up.
    complete season 1 at bitmetv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast