Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: During your life

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Bleughhhhh. I hate tongue. Your granny prolly did it properly like, but the tongue I had was still covered in taste buds and the texture was not unlike snogging a cow. That's one of the things which stopped me eating meat for 15 years until I grew up.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    If it had gravy on it, I wouldn't give a fuck.

I've eaten cow tongue sammiches. Tasted alright to me.
    My granny brought a tongue home, scraped it and all that stuff, then cooked it and whatever else grannies do to horrible things prior to eating. We had rather nice sammiches when she was done.

A cow's tongue is a fucking enormous thing. It's not as big as an average family car but it is bigger than you would think.
    Mother in law had a press for tongue (possibly a relic from the Inquisition) It ended up as something you could carve slices off in some sort jelly (bit like pate). It was actually very tasty but a hell of a lot of work.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Do you think you have eaten enough beef to make up a whole cow. Not every bit like, that would be mad, a kind of aggregate cow.

What about a pig, or a chicken.
    I must have eaten a dozen pigs by now. Pork chops, pork belly, pork skins, bacon, ham, pulled pork...

yo

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Do you think you have eaten enough beef to make up a whole cow. Not every bit like, that would be mad, a kind of aggregate cow.

I must have eaten a dozen pigs by now. Pork chops, pork belly, pork skins, bacon, ham, pulled pork...
    Shirley they are all pulled. None of the wee bastards wants to go to the abattoir.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Skizo, you're from Texas, you probly eat a cow and a pig every week.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    lol pulled pork.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Do you Shoot those pigs using your own gunpowder?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Bleughhhhh. I hate tongue. Your granny prolly did it properly like, but the tongue I had was still covered in taste buds and the texture was not unlike snogging a cow. That's one of the things which stopped me eating meat for 15 years until I grew up.
    My Granny was an old Irish woman, they made do with what they could get and happily killed it themselves, gutted it and prepared it for cooking. She used an old razor to do stuff with the tongue before she cooked it. I couldn't watch, I'm a child of the 60's.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    My Granny was an old Irish woman, they made do with what they could get and happily killed it themselves, gutted it and prepared it for cooking. She used an old razor to do stuff with the tongue before she cooked it. I couldn't watch, I'm a child of the 60's.
    My grandda used to send me to a special butchers to buy him pig's feet and tripe. Fucking loved that shite, he did. I wouldn't touch it with 2 barge poles stuck together but.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

My grandda used to send me to a special butchers to buy him pig's feet and tripe. Fucking loved that shite, he did. I wouldn't touch it with 2 barge poles stuck together but.
    That's what he was probly used to growing up. Probly all the rage in trendy restaurants now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast