Thread: 0day Ebooks

Anyone know good sites where i can download the latest ebooks releases ? other than bitme and bitsypyder
    My Own Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    ScT n FTN have occasional ebook packs.
    so does demonoid.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I dont have a bitme but i kinda think BT phAILS when it comes to ebooks IMO,if u want ebooks that are updated on a daily basis i'd suggest non BT sites.Personally i get my stuff from these guys and i kinda believe they r the best out there as they always have what i want,great thick archives too:
    irc.irchighway.net:6667/ebooks
    and whenever i get time i up some of the magz to what and demonoid..check em out,u'll love them..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Try demonoid.. They have some ebooks

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    puretorrents.org is pretty good imo with ebooks in general.
    As for 0day, I don't know.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    I dont have a bitme but i kinda think BT phAILS when it comes to ebooks IMO,if u want ebooks that are updated on a daily basis i'd suggest non BT sites.Personally i get my stuff from these guys and i kinda believe they r the best out there as they always have what i want,great thick archives too:
    and whenever i get time i up some of the magz to what and demonoid..check em out,u'll love them..
    do they have a large collection of magazines?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    leechme . org has excellent 0day packs

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by andy316 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    do they have a large collection of magazines?
    yeah dude,go check em out,take this one for april 09 for example http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6...e6ba49b5870170
    thats enough to get u some serious upload on some of these hard to seed trackers

ps:dunno if that link violates any rule,mods feel free to edit the post if it does.