Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me find this PS2 Game...

I recently got addicted to the BUZZ! Game Series, these games userd Buzzers instead of the ps2 controller.

Looking for NTSC or English Language:

Disneys Th!nk Fast Playstation2
    Buzz! Mega Edition Playstation2
    Buzz! Music Edition Playstation2

I know these games are not new, but I haven't been able to locate them, if any one knows a tracker I can get access to, please advise.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by KARLOZ25@KAZAA; 04-28-2009 at 10:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Easily found in Rapidshare
    Just google for RS links

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    "Your search yielded no results"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The top 2 are on BCG

the music one is not, or at least i could not see it with a quick search.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    The top 2 are on BCG

the music one is not, or at least i could not see it with a quick search.
    Hey Stoi, I made a horrible mistake last year with BCG, I was banned for low ratio. Since then I have upgraded my DL speeds and Upload speeds, I have worked hard to have and keep Great ratios on other sites. I have also bought a TB HDD so I can keep torrents longer without having to delete them for space. I have been kicking myself in the ass for over a year now for what happened with BCG, I beg of you for invite.

Bitsoup ratio is: Ratio: 1.422 Uploaded: 1.78 TB Downloaded: 1.25 TB Active Torrents: Torrents seeding 23 Torrents leeching 0

Iptorrents ratio: Ratio: 2.020 Uploaded:17.86 GB Downloaded:8.84 GB Active Torrents: IPT-S IPT-L Bonus Points: 220.0

Torrentbytes ratio: UP:187.18 GB - DL:104.81 GB - Ratio:1.786

I have not reached these ratios from Donations.
    I have earned these ratios.

I do not plan on leeching anything form your site.
    Please

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You mean hit and running surely lol if you were not going to leech, whats the point in joining.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    You mean hit and running surely lol if you were not going to leech, whats the point in joining.
    lol, yes, sorry. I do not plan on "Hitting and Running".

I understand the FAQ.

-karloz25

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They are on Rapidshare

search for "kf-ind-dtf.rar" here --> http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0044168...8&q=&sa=Search

That google link gives an error when clicked on the board. But below says click here to search with google and that's what you use. It uses sharedminer but results are displayed in google.

The other 2 are there too. If you search for "BuzzTalentos" you should find them both. Otherwise try Bitgamer. It might have them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    They are on Rapidshare

search for "kf-ind-dtf.rar" here --> http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0044168...8&q=&sa=Search

That google link gives an error when clicked on the board. But below says click here to search with google and that's what you use. It uses sharedminer but results are displayed in google.

The other 2 are there too. If you search for "BuzzTalentos" you should find them both. Otherwise try Bitgamer. It might have them.
    thank u for taking your time to help me out. thank u

lets just hope they're in english!
    Last edited by KARLOZ25@KAZAA; 04-28-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    They are PAL it seems but I guess all modded PS2s play both NTSC and PAL????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast