Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Y TL is Better Than SC[X] & More....

bassam319's Avatar Madonna Fan BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well HeRE Is what i got after exploring the whole sc[x] site .. i mean the scene sites such as sct-scc-scl-gft

1) content :

TL now has over 20000 without XXX where Sct has about 23000 with XXX

So it comes too close to hit it and it well .

2) TL has over 100000 member so files are rarely dead due to the activity of their members rather than GFT where u cant find a 2 month ago episode or a movie -->2500 users and free ratio

3)The ability of seeding .. Because of the massive number of users , members can seed and raise their ratio for a long time + speed where sct & scc r usually if not always impossible by leeching the scene releases .. (*people should get a box and leech the free packs for weeks to survive even if they dont need it or maybe stay wake up to be the 1st downloader....)

4) TL is expanding their uploads out of scene area by uploading privates like [Eureka-ESiR] and a lot of unscenes to cover all the categorize and make it as a second store for the bad speed sites with rare content .

5) About the Pretime ... maybe TL is late about 5-10 minutes in their releases .. but u wont gonna die for that and eps wont end in that 5 minute .. maybe subs be released in time loooool

This is my point of view after a long experience in torrenting

Thx ....
    Last edited by bassam319; 04-29-2009 at 09:21 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Good for you. I like ScT.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Simplistics's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I agree.
    Sorta.
    TL > ScL.
    ScL just blows now, no wonder they have invites every-so-often, Unlike ScT or SCC

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ScT community is waaaay better...TL forums are a wreck and with the expectation of a few users most of them are idiots…TL also has Ads and they want you to donate which is just greedy (pick one or the other)

RevTT > TL – both are basically the same site in terms of content, but it is easier to seed at TL

ScT and SCC – are both crazy fast in terms of pre times and download speed…but are a bitch to build a ratio when you are just starting out…I have been downloading my torrents from other sites and seeding them there to build my buffer up.

So RevTT FTW!
    Last edited by tippertime; 04-29-2009 at 10:09 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooney View Post
    Good for you. I like ScT.
    How long does it take you to seed back what you get at ScT?

I found that seeding back at Sct took days or weeks while seeding back at TL was easy. Just hours usually. And yes ScT is not much better than TL in content. It has big packs of movies but movies that can be found not in packs somewhere else and a lot of them are on TL as well.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    brento's Avatar Poster
    not sure which tracker your talking about...

if your talking about sct, then i would have to disagree with you. sct's speeds, pretimes, and forums crap all over tl. plus music and packs is free.

if your talking about scl, then i would say tl wins by a small bit. although many despise scl, i think the community is great, plus all packs are free.

if you are talking about scc, then i would say scc wins by a hair. better pre-times on scc

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why He-Man is the master of the universe: He has da POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    @OP: you seems to persuade yourself that TL is the best for the simple reason that you don't have ScT.
    if TL was so 'great', why would you have made 2 threads proposing trades for ScT ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam319 View Post
    Well HeRE Is what i got after exploring the whole sc[x] site .. i mean the scene sites such as sct-scc-scl-gft

1) content :

2) TL has over 100000 member so files are rarely dead due to the activity of their members rather than GFT where u cant find a 2 month ago episode or a movie -->2500 users and free ratio

3)The ability of seeding .. Because of the massive number of users , members can seed and raise their ratio for a long time + speed where sct & scc r usually if not always impossible by leeching the scene releases .. (*people should get a box and leech the free packs for weeks to survive even if they dont need it or maybe stay wake up to be the 1st downloader....)

4) TL is expanding their uploads out of scene area by uploading privates like [Eureka-ESiR] and a lot of unscenes to cover all the categorize and make it as a second store for the bad speed sites with rare content .

5) About the Pretime ... maybe TL is late about 5-10 minutes in their releases .. but u wont gonna die for that and eps wont end in that 5 minute .. maybe subs be released in time loooool

Thx ....
    You failed to mention another first; that of the all the big Oday trackers TL is probably first one the authorities want to/will shut down.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    NA_Magus's Avatar ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam319 View Post

1) content :

Thx ....
    You failed to mention another first; that of the all the big Oday trackers TL is probably first one the authorities want to/will shut down.
    That's completely based on conjecture.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast