Thread: MPAA gets new anti-pirate guy

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    MPAA gets new anti-pirate guy

Hollywood’s MPAA (Motionless Picture Association of America) has hired a new anti-pirate pirate to, “oversee all legal affairs for the association and all its projects and programs relating to anti-piracy and intellectual property protection on a global basis”.

Wow!

Heavy!

He’ll answer to ex-MPAA boss Dan ‘The Joker’ Glickman and COO Bob Pisano.

Mandil is clearly no fool.

He cleverly abandoned deeply screwed up Sony (BMG) Music Entertainment to hook up with Hollywood.

“These are fascinating times for the movie industry and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to contribute to the continuing vibrancy of an industry that means so much to so many,” he’s quoted as saying with a straight face.

Rumour has it that Mandil is also taking over as Chief Pooper-Scooper for Hollywood’s supersniffiing sleuth hounds Lucky and Flo (right).

Glickman presently fills the role.

However, rumour also has it that Glickman will continue as the dogs’ hair and makeup stylist.

Source: P2Pnet
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 04-30-2009 at 01:45 AM.

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks, made me LOL. I've needed that lately!

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by SonsOfLiberty View Post
    MPAA gets new anti-pirate guy

Hollywood’s MPAA (Motionless Picture Association of America) has hired a new anti-pirate pirate to, “oversee all legal affairs for the association and all its projects and programs relating to anti-piracy and intellectual property protection on a global basis”.

Wow!

Heavy!

He’ll answer to ex-MPAA boss Dan ‘The Joker’ Glickman and COO Bob Pisano.

Mandil is clearly no fool.

He cleverly abandoned deeply screwed up Sony (BMG) Music Entertainment to hook up with Hollywood.

“These are fascinating times for the movie industry and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to contribute to the continuing vibrancy of an industry that means so much to so many,” he’s quoted as saying with a straight face.

Rumour has it that Mandil is also taking over as Chief Pooper-Scooper for Hollywood’s supersniffiing sleuth hounds Lucky and Flo (right).

Glickman presently fills the role.

However, rumour also has it that Glickman will continue as the dogs’ hair and makeup stylist.

Source: P2Pnet

yo

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    FFS, should we moderate your news Sons?

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    What

The MPAA really did get a new boss, Glickman is out, so just poking some fun at these idiots. Don't worry you don't need to moderate me, I just went to left field for a minute.

I just got these prescribed today

Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 04-30-2009 at 02:33 AM.
    [center]