Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated PC game (and why??)

SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    They are only a couple of the plane missions and yes they were a bitch. The other one's you can do for fun at your air field after you buy it and if you complete the mini games you get all kinds of loot and all kinds of planes, they were the best from getting place to place fast, just jump out and open da chute.. You can try Pnnacle Pro and use a gamepad and do it that way or check gamecopyworld for a trainer.
    Last edited by SonsOfLiberty; 05-14-2009 at 03:57 PM.
    [center]

2. Games   -   #32
    Seriost's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by killuminati96 View Post
    Final Fantasy (all of them - seriously..just end it! I hate these games and everything about them.
    FF is not an overrated series. Honestly, dont even go there. I hate people that judges FF, I mean, its awsome for many reasons (and there are nothing worth typing no, at least learn a little background first). But still the creators are trying to f**k us fans up by releasing the X-series and FF 11-13. I mean, GOD!
    1-8 Rocks! Well... 8 sucks... kinda.

Still, I'm with you when it comes to The Sims and WoW
    Last edited by Seriost; 06-08-2009 at 02:24 PM.

3. Games   -   #33
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I say the sims...I loved simcity and simant back in the day, and I gave the sims more then one chance...just could not get into it

4. Games   -   #34
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Zelda games and Final Fantasy series... they are very overratred. Reviews get them 9-10, but how many great fucking games are out there and how many of them have actually gotten 9.5-10 in reviews?

5. Games   -   #35
    Seriost's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Zelda games and Final Fantasy series... they are very overratred. Reviews get them 9-10, but how many great fucking games are out there and how many of them have actually gotten 9.5-10 in reviews?
    Guys! You're driving me crazy! The "REAL" FF games are not overrated, honestly! You're talking about FF7 and the later ones such as the X-series and 11-14! Ask anybody about the first 6 games and they wont understand crap.

6. Games   -   #36
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's a matter of opinion Seriost, don't take it personally.

7. Games   -   #37
    brento's Avatar Poster
    For me it has to be Crysis. The AI was just awful.

And I'm going to get butchered for saying this, but Bioshock is another one that I feel is overrated. Sure it's a good game, maybe even a great game, but it cannot touch System Shock or System Shock 2.
    Last edited by brento; 06-08-2009 at 09:25 PM.

8. Games   -   #38
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    I am not a die hard, passionate gaming freak, but i definitely liked crysis. The AI depends on the level you choose to play.

9. Games   -   #39
    Seriost's Avatar n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    I am not a die hard, passionate gaming freak, but i definitely liked crysis. The AI depends on the level you choose to play.
    I think so too. I enjoyed it becouse it was something new. The graphics were stunning and the demo was enough to satisfy you. I dont understand how it was linear... Not at all in my opinion.

10. Games   -   #40
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    Well in my opinion (and I played it on the second hardest) the enemies and the helicopters were really bad. But that's just my opinion and I respect yours.
    I do give the game props for not being too linear (as opposed to say, Halo)
    lol Now that I think about it I definitely should have picked Halo as the most overrated game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriost View Post
    I think so too. I enjoyed it becouse it was something new. The graphics were stunning and the demo was enough to satisfy you. I dont understand how it was linear... Not at all in my opinion.
    I never said that Crysis was linear. As a matter of fact, that's one of the only aspects of Crysis that I liked.
    Last edited by brento; 06-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast