Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [req] FTN

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This thread was spoiled before I posted it!

Demonoid gets no love because it's not a level 50 tracker or however trackers are graded these days.

Spam force FST!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    and saw a torrent with 15000 people seeding it.
    32212 snatched 15960 seeders 9609 leechers but maybe some bug.
    Last edited by Louie; 04-30-2009 at 02:38 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    and saw a torrent with 15000 people seeding it.
    32212 snatched 15960 seeders 9609 leechers but maybe some bug.
    No way... it's real man I'm telling you, there's no bug

All bugs went for lunch somewhere...
    Last edited by oprea82; 04-30-2009 at 02:41 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if you play dumb you're chances don't increase so be cool not retarded

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    It's impossible for me to not be retarded.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    It's impossible for me to not be retarded.
    I've told you once,honesty will not help...better say you are retarded but you can be the next Stephen Hawking

off-that torrent from Demonoid it's indexed to public.
    Last edited by Louie; 04-30-2009 at 02:47 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    This thread was spoiled before I posted it!

Demonoid gets no love because it's not a level 50 tracker or however trackers are graded these days.

Spam force FST!
    Just checked demonoid again, there are some amazingly seeded torrents, yet most have 1 2 3 seeders unfortunately, same as those elite trackers or so called elite anyway. Demonoid was my first luv really. The only torrent site i actually used till i run into private trackers. Leveling thing really sucks, i wish we at least tried to get such bullshit out of peoples mind anyway. It is so freaking misleading. The guy comes here or any other site realize that ftn or fsc or rabbit or whatever have the highest lvl then start searching for it, in order to get it, they sign up to trackers that they dont actually need, then use that tracker to jump into another et cetera thereby failing to establish a communication channel between user and the tracker. I will never understand the point of having bitmetv or ftn or fsc but not using the tracker. Gosh a friend of mine offered me a lot of invites or accounts to certain trackers, yet refused them, i cant sit in front of pc and seed using seedbox at least not nowadays, therefore there is not really much point in taking the invite and logging in just not to be disabled for inactivity. Anyway long story, not worth talking, talked a lot on the issue not anymore. Anyway i am done, headachs are unbearable gosh, gotta go hopefully sleep.

Yeah might be bug btw, yet comparing to elite trackers that mostly have 1 seeders on them, it is a lot better, i used to download a torrent with 40 kb with my current bandwith from an elite tracker, my bandwitdh allows me to download with 100 bla bla kb, gosh see how good those elite trackers are. There are only 2 good things to consider on elite trackers, Security and a real communication between users and admin staff et cetera. Aside from that, there is nothing that makes them special. consider the wasted time et cetera on trying to get into ftn or any other site, just pay to leech, time is the only thing that you cant get back, money you can always get it back.

Anyway Time to go fellas, have fun! and dont forget saturday is absinthe night.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Yeah I agree with you on the leveling. I probably use Demonoid and some "lower level" sites a lot more than anything else.
    But hey, people want to be 1337.

btw thanks for the interesting conversation. Enjoy your sleep.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    One seeder on elite torrents doesnt mean you will not download 10MB/s. Try it on your precious demonoid.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    fjo, I'm on some other sites too so I know that.

I think my fondness for Demonoid comes mainly from it being one of my first trackers.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast