Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bollywood / Desi Tracker recommendations?

Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Any Bollywood / Desi Tracker recommendations? Looking for Hindi/Telugu/Malayalam movies for the most part. ***Mainly just looking for ones with lots of English subtitles as I don't speak much of any of those languages.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Check out BWT...lemme know if your gonna use the tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    +1 for BwT,its got some nice content......

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Let me see if I can be clearer...

Any Bollywood / Desi Tracker recommendations? Looking for Hindi/Telugu/Malayalam movies for the most part. ***Mainly just looking for ones with lots of English subtitles as I don't speak much of any of those languages.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post

Yes BwTorrents = Bollywood Torrents Good place for Bollywood contents . It's the Tracker where 0 Day Torrents are released very fast most of all torrents contains English subtitles.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    u will find most released versions(including the one with subtitles) of a particular desi movies,on bigger dedicated desi sites like DesiTorrents and bwtorrents,try to get into both and try to find urself subtitles.lol.

But usually the ones with subtitles are released a bit late of the orignal release,say a month

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Does someone know anything about how they give invites to users??Min. requirements etc.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-29-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: removed quote

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HuNt3R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post

Yes BwTorrents = Bollywood Torrents Good place for Bollywood contents . It's the Tracker where 0 Day Torrents are released very fast most of all torrents contains English subtitles.
    Quote Originally Posted by karachidude View Post
    u will find most released versions(including the one with subtitles) of a particular desi movies,on bigger dedicated desi sites like DesiTorrents and bwtorrents,try to get into both and try to find urself subtitles.lol.

But usually the ones with subtitles are released a bit late of the orignal release,say a month
    Thanks! Yes, I can wait for the English subs. I'm quite patient, in fact.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    yea i know BWT. and there was a site called Desitorrents i don't know if it is still working or not , it is always good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast