Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PTN's Experimental Application

w4ter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tutipute
    please follow this link: http://pirat*th*.n*t/comeandplay.php and fill in the application. (*-->e, we will appreciate if you won't post the full url to avoid search engines indexing of the url).
    I ofcourse did that, lol.

It seems it wasnt up at first. But now its working

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    vanvan's Avatar Vantastic BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thank you so much for the info, just got in, i must say that I like the index page layout......

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I wish more and more sites would do such things for those who wanna get in thereby making it worthless to collect accounts eliminating traders and bla bla. Really appreciate the gesture.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    manu1991's Avatar Ancient Philospher BT Rep: +3
    Damn , that application was HUGE

but very nice initiative
    Last edited by manu1991; 05-01-2009 at 03:50 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I wish more and more sites would do such things for those who wanna get in thereby making it worthless to collect accounts eliminating traders and bla bla. Really appreciate the gesture.
    Actually its more easy to make a dupe account that you will use it in a future trade.
    Last edited by Louie; 05-01-2009 at 05:46 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Actually its more easy to make a dupe account that you will use it in a future trade.
    Peh, didn't sign up because i don't need it. Gosh dupe account? I was the one who gave his ptn nickname here because they didn't tolerate what i actually believed (not what i did) was right. I willingly gave up my account username here saying that i dont need to be in a tracker that doesnt tolerate the opinions of users. They have every right not to let people who they think might be harmful to the site. Someone giving his nickname here to be easily banned from tracker wouldnt probably create dupe account logically. Would he now? I am not saying this to badmouth ptn, it was a nice tracker, i could have got back in pretty easily, yet i didnt. Anyway the point is, me and dupe account? gosh that is pretty pointless. This is gonna take quite a while if i keep talking, believe whatever you wanna believe. Gosh i traded only in the beginning, just because i believe traders are way more beneficial than most non traders doesnt make me a trader now does it? Anyway believe whatever you wanna believe, trader, collector, traitor, that is all me, come on get me global ban already.

edit: just because of people like you, i really wanna try being a trader, just to screw around, if i were to be a trader, i wouldnt let my tb buffered accounts die because of inactivity. At least i would have gotten whatever i needed at that time.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-01-2009 at 05:58 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    chill man it wasnt about you,it was just a fact,i dont care about traders,account giveaway and stuff like that

edit: just because of people like you, i really wanna try being a trader, just to screw around, if i were to be a trader, i wouldnt let my tb buffered accounts die because of inactivity. At least i would have gotten whatever i needed at that time.
    If you trade because a misunderstand fact then its bad,do it for a need

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    chill man it wasnt about you,it was just a fact,i dont care about traders,account giveaway and stuff like that

If you trade because a misunderstand fact then its bad,do it for a need
    i am chilly already, just don't like people who rushes to judgments already. anyway back to supernatural have fun

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    i am chilly already, just don't like people who rushes to judgments already.
    You've just did it by adding me in a category that i dont belong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    You clearly judged me earlier without even knowing who i am. Now would it be wrong to say that you rushed to judgment about me being a trader and collector? I only said what i have seen, if i was wrong at saying it, i am sorry but i dont think i am, it might be sleep deprivation if i dont make sense havent slept yet.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast