Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gta:vc Patch 1.1

Poster
    I downloaded the v1.1 patch even though I had no problems with a graphic glitch on my current ripped version of GTA:VC. Anyhow, I tried to update it but it seems as though the crack that came with my rip had an unknown version. because the error popped up saying I have an unknown version when I tried updating it.

I was wondering whether anyone has a solution for the update to work on a ripped version of the game. thx in advance.

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Why use that patch when its only for coruption? Thats like getting armoured protection for a invicible car(It was the first thing that came to me..).

You don't need it. Don't worry about updating.

I didn't update. I have bins but I have no coruption. Theres NO point. It only fixes coruption. REMEMBER MY WORDS.

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@23 September 2003 - 14:28
    Why use that patch when its only for coruption? Thats like getting armoured protection for a invicible car(It was the first thing that came to me..).

You don't need it. Don't worry about updating.

I didn't update. I have bins but I have no coruption. Theres NO point. It only fixes coruption. REMEMBER MY WORDS.
    actually this patch is only for graphical errors

4. Games   -   #4
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    is there anyway to update it, i treid it with gat3 but it wouldnt work at all

5. Games   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by RedRival@23 September 2003 - 08:30
    I downloaded the v1.1 patch even though I had no problems with a graphic glitch on my current ripped version of GTA:VC. Anyhow, I tried to update it but it seems as though the crack that came with my rip had an unknown version. because the error popped up saying I have an unknown version when I tried updating it.

I was wondering whether anyone has a solution for the update to work on a ripped version of the game. thx in advance.
    But if u just have to update (which u don't) get the full version instead of a rip.

6. Games   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    With most games you need the original .exe file in order to apply an update patch. I always make a backup before applying a No CD crack. If you really want it I could email you the original, but you really don't need the 1.1 patch unless you have that specific graphical glitch. It's just a work around and it might actually decrease your game's performance. There are no other bug fixes or improvements in the patch.

7. Games   -   #7
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    I Really need this patch badly! mine keeps on "Not Responding" and getting this patch will fix it, But for some reason it says unknown version and I have gotten 6 diffrent patches and reinstalled 4 times but my Exe on my cd is broken for some reason night wolf could you please send me your original exe my email is [email protected] thanks!
    Last edited by SirGray; 08-25-2006 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Removing my email

8. Games   -   #8
    Where did you download it from? If your download was les than 500mb or so then you have a rip, this has music removed and you will not be able to use the patch. If your download was 1.2Gb and spread over 2 CD's you have the full ISO version and both the original and cracked exe should be on the ISO.

9. Games   -   #9
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    What are you talking about downloading it? I have real one.
    Well can you give me a link for the 1.2 gig one i need the patch or I can't play please
    or can some one just send me the v 1.1 thats already extracted and i can just overwrite mine?
    Last edited by SirGray; 09-01-2005 at 03:36 AM.

10. Games   -   #10
    Ahhh, this is a filesharing forum, hardly any of us hav the real games. So do you want the real EXE that comes with the real game, with no crack applied? I have it if you need.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast