Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New Albums Thread

If you want to know anything about any new albums like when they're gonna come out, or anything to do with new albums, post it here. (Could someone please put 112- Hot and Wet in the verifieds )

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    when is the soundtrack of 'Tupac: The Resurrection' is coming out

3. Music   -   #3
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    This topic is kinda repetitive.

It's all covered in the topic: "New Release List - Discussion"

New releases as well as upcoming releases are discussed there. I don't see the need to re-create the wheel here.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

4. Music   -   #4
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by HellBoY@23 September 2003 - 12:32
    when is the soundtrack of &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection&#39; is coming out
    &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection Soundtrack&#39;, includes 13 tracks (4 previously unreleased) with guest appearances from 50 Cent, The Notorious B.I.G., Tha Outlawz and more. The first single, which looks to be a remix, is "Runnin&#39;" featuring Biggie, and is produced by Eminem. The documentary will be in theaters in November with the soundtrack following soon after.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

5. Music   -   #5
    because those are leaked releases. these would be for official releases. How about this week you got.

R. Kelly ( A greatest hits cd)
    Nickelback
    Outcast (a double cd)
    Dave Matthews (just dave not the band)
    Da Band (30th i think)
    Obie Trice

and the most anticipated album (in my opinion)

limpbizkit - results may vary

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@23 September 2003 - 14:38
    because those are leaked releases. these would be for official releases. How about this week you got.

R. Kelly ( A greatest hits cd)
    Nickelback
    Outcast (a double cd)
    Dave Matthews (just dave not the band)
    Da Band (30th i think)
    Obie Trice

and the most anticipated album (in my opinion)

limpbizkit - results may vary
    almost all of those have been leaked and are cd quality. i can say for sure that im going out and buying the new outkast later today. its so freagin good.

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu+23 September 2003 - 20:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 23 September 2003 - 20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HellBoY@23 September 2003 - 12:32
    &#39;Tupac: The Resurrection Soundtrack&#39;, includes 13 tracks (4 previously unreleased) with guest appearances from 50 Cent, The Notorious B.I.G., Tha Outlawz and more. The first single, which looks to be a remix, is "Runnin&#39;" featuring Biggie, and is produced by Eminem. The documentary will be in theaters in November with the soundtrack following soon after. [/b][/quote]
    whats the tupak movie gonna be about

proud to be american

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Jay+23 September 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 23 September 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mogadishu@23 September 2003 - 20:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-HellBoY
    @23 September 2003 - 12:32

&#39;Tupac: The Resurrection Soundtrack&#39;, includes 13 tracks (4 previously unreleased) with guest appearances from 50 Cent, The Notorious B.I.G., Tha Outlawz and more. The first single, which looks to be a remix, is "Runnin&#39;" featuring Biggie, and is produced by Eminem. The documentary will be in theaters in November with the soundtrack following soon after.
    whats the tupak movie gonna be about [/b][/quote]
    documentary about the stuff that happened back then.. the music, the rivalries etc.

9. Music   -   #9
    It looks cool and Crumbcat i didnt realise but i still think this topic should be here, so dont complain

10. Music   -   #10
    Doesn&#39;t anyone agree with me?? :&#39;(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast