Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Soccer Sucks!

rare i watch motorsport, but you got one there. even swimming another.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    horseracing/showjumping
    darts (depending on definition of sport)
    wrestling
    martial arts
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #73
    i not know how i not think of wrestling because i watch it all the time, but it not the same in a way without stone cold wrestling. but at least the undertaker is still going.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@26 September 2003 - 03:11
    i not know how i not think of wrestling because i watch it all the time, but it not the same in a way without stone cold wrestling. but at least the undertaker is still going.
    whoopsy, i meant real wrestling

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Watch a whole game of soccer and the ending score might be 0 to 1.
    What a shit game.
    What highlights are there?
    Hey look as he scores this one goal and uhhhh....sorry folks no more highlights.
    Shrink the field or something. Put some points up. Speed the game up. Do something because I try to like all sports but DAMN.

i like girls soccer jiggly ball

6. Lounge   -   #76
    yes i understand by what you mean in real wrestling. some of it is fake, and you can tell. but i still like watching it all the same. i think the only real wrestling about now you mainly see at the olympics, and as kurt would say, it true, it damn true. ha ha, and that the bottom line because i just said so

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@26 September 2003 - 03:45
    some of it is fake
    if by &#39;some&#39; you mean &#39;all&#39; then you&#39;re correct

:-"

8. Lounge   -   #78
    not all of it is fake. do you call the actual supplexing and so on fake, because you see that in the olympics. Of course at least 50 percent of it is fake. Sometimes it is really pathetic how some do lose. and you are sat thinking god any other time he would kick out of that move.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Originally posted by The Horror fanatic@26 September 2003 - 03:55
    you are sat thinking god any other time he would kick out of that move.
    no, more like "god, why am i watching such tripe"?

:-"

10. Lounge   -   #80
    well it plain to see you not like it all, but i have watched it ever since the old days. i think now it is more like entertainment than wrestling, hence why the WWE. some don&#39;t like it and some do. but although i watch it, it can not beat what i watch most. i watch horror movies and football(soccer) most

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast