Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any one know anything about this site ?

I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by abosamer View Post
    Is that important ?
    Also curious about where you heard from it, I mean why do you have this URL but know nothing about it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    /edited as requested by a very paranoid OP...
    Last edited by Juscallmesez; 05-03-2009 at 07:34 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hey guys i herd form a frend who is elite this was a lvl 12 tracker. its so secret and elite taht it skip a lvl and have 1 made for it

its got steven segal movei packs n huey lewis and the news packs from waht i hear

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    lol.... common stop it. get a girl ppl .
    GN.

//MM

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    once youve mentioned it's name, you cant ever get an account, ever.
    it is forbidden to speak of it in public, always has been, and who ever leaked its url and name will be in deep shit.
    no one even knows what is on it, but the members are extremely high up. someone trash this thread please and remove the url. trust me, it will be a big favour to everyone on here the faster this is removed.
    Last edited by psyex; 05-03-2009 at 06:38 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    abosamer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by psyex View Post
    once youve mentioned it's name, you cant ever get an account, ever.
    it is forbidden to speak of it in public, always has been, and who ever leaked its url and name will be in deep shit.
    no one even knows what is on it, but the members are extremely high up. someone trash this thread please and remove the url. trust me, it will be a big favour to everyone on here the faster this is removed.
    some one told me that too

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fags site, made by the fags for the fags, hunted by the fags.

happy hunting, oh you chosen ones ^^

I guess that was too hard to read this for example :

Created: 2009-04-28
    from the registry data.
    Last edited by maddoxro; 05-03-2009 at 07:34 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    maddoxro, i have it on good authority they only got that domain on that date, and before then it was operating on a completely underground darknet
    some users are so ignorant, honestly
    Last edited by psyex; 05-03-2009 at 08:21 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
    hey guys i herd form a frend who is elite this was a lvl 12 tracker. its so secret and elite taht it skip a lvl and have 1 made for it

its got steven segal movei packs n huey lewis and the news packs from waht i hear
    i want to believe you are joking.but you do know that all this levelling is the imaginary creation of an FST member and is in no way officially adopted as one of BT's dictionary words say like seeding,yes?g0od..and since you are not the genius behind the infamous thread,how did you come up with level 12,coz i think i now know of a 14.

finally this whole thread is a joke.
    That so called l337 site is barely 5 days old(domaintools check opken.com)this is just a bunch of n00bs trying to force their new site if at all its a tracker into the traders WTAW thread,for reasons only known to them...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    OnEyM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by psyex View Post
    maddoxro, i have it on good authority they only got that domain on that date, and before then it was operating on a completely underground darknet
    some users are so ignorant, honestly
    if it was a darknet then why did they make a site?
    it's obvious that they wanted some attention

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast