Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just...

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ...invited someone to a tracker. It's the first time I've done such a thing in years.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rikikii's Avatar We gonna go higher! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ye ye ye!!!1

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Ah..it's not so bad. I do it on occasion..lol
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I used to invite people but 4 out of 5 got disabled for inactivity so I figured why bother?Mind you this was after they were all "I would so love to be on that site. I promise not to let you down "
    I mean I know it's a gift and what a person chooses to do with a gift is their own affair but still...

Even had some with the nerve to come back asking for an invite for other things.

Wankers

And I don't even get me started on the seedbox access thing.

Btw Skizo if you want to invite me to something I promise not to let you down.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I invited 3 people from here and all 3 got disabled/banned.....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    So I'm not the only one who feels like that then?

It's a long time member of FST and I'm confident about inviting him, but since it's on the only tracker I care about these days, I'm still a bit...

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Invite me to tt and i promise that i will be a great user

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by hit79 View Post
    Invite me to tt and i promise that i will be a great user
    he is not a tt guy as far as i know, at least based on his music taste on last fm, i dont think he is into trance much, i think he means e... btw, things happen, i remember the time my pc got broken, i told staff about it , i had a very good ratio, was active et cetera yet they banned me because of inactivity, anyway the point is shit happens, no matter what you do, your account might get deleted, i think you guyz shouldn't lose the faith in humanity. Or you can keep your invites to yourself and hide them under carpet just like i do.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-04-2009 at 01:58 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    You must inv the right people, i have some acc where i am a fair user and i need tt coz movie, app etc i find easy. Good music and good forum about house music i find hard.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I wonder what would happen to FST if all our members would share your opinion about invite giveaways. It's like that Russian roulette... some of us want to get invited but their the expectations are not meet and they just dont even bother to come back in there. But there are also many of us who would deserve an invite but that will never happen cause of lads who think that sharing invites aint good and are not willing to take the risk.

I for instance I m afraid of BT pep points and I always ask my invitee not to rep me after I give him/her an invitation. I am always willing to take the risk and invite ppl who sometimes I barely know... I got disabled on 2 tracker for inviting "nice lads" but they turned up to be traders and I ve got my inviting rights disabled on another 2 trackers for the same reason. But this wont stop me, I like to make ppl happy. I remember how it was 2-3 years ago when I had only funfile as a private tracker and I was getting in hundreds of chatrooms begging for invites(iPlay, CZone, filezone).

It's all up to you now. Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done or had
    Last edited by ovisan; 05-04-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast