Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedmeplease

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I want an FTN invite. Now go get it for me! i know newbies on ftn got invites already.

The things i would do for an ftn invite,

1) Webcam show in da library with my caliente chika maybe even bj in library.
    2)I will teach japanese english or spanish to those who actually needs learning, at least will help poor childs improve themself.

3)I will go kick benchez butt for everyone else.Maybe even chalice to save humanity. (This i will definitely wanna do)
    4)Well while on the way, i will hunt down the bad guys in bt world, report traders, cheaters and all other people that are threat to our home.
    5)I am caring daring charming challenging

So shoot me an invite soldiers! Also i might even jerk off in the cam for my inviteees

Anyone interested in any of those, hit m a pm

Wow i already got an email, sorry mate i don't wanna really join. I could have joined if i wanted earlier, also i sense a little trap there weird though, seriously not into ftn, just wanted to make my 2 request

I already got an email asking me to tell my email, sorry mate i don't want any ftn invite, i am a serf, i don't deserve to be there xS also i could have joined long time ago if i wanted thanks for the offer though, help someone else
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-04-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    joined long time ago if i wanted thanks for the offer though, help someone else
    Help me...

In fact, this forum is a lot better than any tracker with a community because this is not a tracker, this is THE community.

Anyway wish you luck with your adventure to get your access to FaTNet or fuckNet whatever.

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You can invite him, he seems like a nice guy. BTW this is my thread and you request feedme invite ha xD shame upon you sergeant. BTW i really wonder what happened to sergeant. I will get you an invite to anywhere you want only if you beat benchez.

edit: i think i found another invite for someone else, hopefully he will help someone else too.

edit 2 : second one turned out to be joke, not sure about first one, shall i ask him whether this is a joke or not? anyway couldnt care less, hope u get in though
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-04-2009 at 02:18 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

you're a hero to this community

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post

you're a hero to this community
    and you reported me for what? also which one is that? doesn't seem to be disabled though. Also i know i am well if they pick a fight with me and disable any accounts of mine for a silly reason, then i will answer back. Bitme banned me for voicing my opinion, got a 730 gb buffered account at least offered one didn't take it, yet if that turns out to be case, i am capable of doing a lot of things.

edit: also you are PTN staff right? i don't have an account there, so i really admire your photoshop abilities.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-04-2009 at 02:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    edit 2 : second one turned out to be joke, not sure about first one, shall i ask him whether this is a joke or not? anyway couldnt care less, hope u get in though
    Obviously jokes...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    honestly couldnt care less really, even if that is for real still the same seen it already. There are a few good things about bt world, no matter how much people hate you here, it doesnt mean a thing, it only takes a friend to get what you need n i have the best friends in the world xD. BTW i was serious about ftn invite, if you beat benchez, i will give ya ftn invite, i could have got you ss yet they are tracked in a complex way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    You are a hero to this community too...

Last edited by starfly3r; 05-05-2009 at 06:46 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    well it has been disabled quite a long time ago so what is the fuss ? You cant teach right or wrong by punishing someone who actually simply doesn't care. It only takes a Gb connection to build that buffer in 4 days. Fortunately, i have friends who are willing to share their seedbox without a word just like i would do for them.

Edit: As long as the ban is justified on my mind, i have no problems letting it go, yet if it is unjust, then i will merely get back seed and leech, none of you has actually the power to eliminate my means of filesharing. So it is just child play. At least it seems that way. edit 2: This bitchy attitude has no point, you ban me, that is all fine by me. If you get on someones nerve, then he will simply ruin it for all. So at least do something productive rather than pure ban that i care a lot
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-05-2009 at 06:57 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Disable on scc for what reason?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast