Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [neotheone] So here it is, like [/neotheone]

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    This gal I met at a uni party and hooked up with that same night (making out and a bit more=) wanted some more than more.

So we met up a week or so later (after I asked her out the weekend after said party on the friday and she eventually turned me down and then she herself asked me the next day and I turned her down, resulting in her asking me for sex via SMS, to which on that saturday night I was forced to postpone as I was tired and almost asleep) and I brought her home and then I lost my condom so I fucked her for a bit without one but then she didn't have the pill so I had to stop and finish things off with my fingers. She came but I didnay as she was sloppy at handling lil' jon. She then slept over.

After this session things receded into the background during easter break, she left to morocco and then I saw her at school the week after the break and we said we'd keep in touch.

I then asked her out on the saturday but she couldnay and then she said on the sunday but then I couldnay.

Then the weekend after that she invited me out on the saturday (that night I was bragging in the Last One To Post Gets Something Else thread about getting some secksual healing later ) and we went out to a bar and all we did was talk/chat, sip some pints, and then at around 1:45 she was tired and wanted to go home. I asked her if I could come with but she said she was staying with a host family (this is true) and that she didn't think it would be OK to have me sleep over. I said I wouldn't have to sleep over but things didn't go down that road. I walked her to the cabstand, she kissed me in the mouth and left.

Tuesday next I SMS'ed her asking what she was up to and she said she was going to a concert so I left it at that. Then on Thursday night (30/04) I was out and asked her if she was too (SMS). Got no reply. I then saw her later on in the night at a square. She was talking to another guy (no stress, we're not dating so I'm not fussed, like. Thing is she was not making out or anything, just talking). My possessive mates were telling me to go up to her and talk, but I just let her do her thing. I did pass by her and the guy though on my way to take a pish and looked at them but only the guy looked back. She seemed pretty finished, like.

Today I saw her in school at the bar and said hi, but left soon after as I was taking a beer to my mate so I didn't really sit with her. She said she had to go to class too, and said she'd "see me later". I SMS'ed her saying I was still at the bar an hour or so later (in case she wanted to come back or something). She didnay.

My question is: considering the condom debacle, and the general portrait I've just painted about my relationship with said girl so far, should I have cause to worry?

My other mate (the "Don Juan") said I shouldn't bother SMS'ing or calling her, but let her ask for it if she wanted it. Leading to her request for my phallus I had kept an interest by texting her every so often to try and meet up in school and we had once to boot (just to talk, like). I don't know if she saw me on that Thursday, but I heard from a mate of hers that she was so pished she chucked up on the cab home and had to walk the rest of the way (thank God I didn't try for anything then).

Is it awkward between us? Or is that something in my mind, like. I heard if you take the reins it's only awkward if you let it be. Don't know if she's still up for it though. She's staying here until end of June or something so until then I'd like to still sex her up a few times, at least.

Is she worried I want a relationship? I don't mind either way, I'm happy with just going steady and playing around..

Sorry to bother people with this Soap Opera shite but it has been gnawing at me over the past days and that, and try as I may to ignore things I just don't want the ship to sink, like.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post

Is she worried I want a relationship? I don't mind either way, I'm happy with just going steady and playing around..
    I dont think so. She probably saw it as a one time thing or probably she didn't connect to your personality. Dont beat yourself up over it, it happens.
    Im with your friends on this one, dont even bother SMS'ing her. If she turned you down more than once then you should take that as a clue.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I suspect she is pregnant.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    A few details I left out of the OP: when we were in bed she said when I had condoms we would "fuck like crazy". I also said I "wanted to fuck her so badly" or something along those lines.

I did try calling her that last Thursday night after the SMS, upon suggestion by a mate. I have in all called her a couple of times there's not point denying it (say, 4 or so) she has called me about twice and the rest just communicated via SMS.

Should I leave things and let her try to pick it up or ?

Ultimately what bothers me is that she's got the control innit. I mean I can't just SMS her asking for her sex like she did with me. Oh there was a night (the one before that Sunday when she SMS'ed me but I didn't answer as I'd left the phone at home and only a few hours later did I proceed to do so and nothing came of it) when I SMS'ed her after she said she was tired and wouldn't be going out and asked her if I could stop by her's later (the host family's). The reply was in the negative and she insisted on that Sunday event, which eventually didn't take shape - it could have, though I doubt I would have fucked her on a Sunday afternoon, not that I wouldn't want to.

There is (if that hasn't transpired so far) a bit of insecurity down my end, as I'm not exactly used to this sort of thing, having gone steady with a girl or two in the past but eventually things melted away and not with sex just hooking up.

Dunno.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    That did cross my mind. But considering I didn't finish her off without protection, it won't be mine will it.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    I was gonna say that

Don't be a fool, don't be silly. Wear a condom on your willy....

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    That did cross my mind. But considering I didn't finish her off without protection, it won't be mine will it.

Cunning little blighters are sperms you know.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Great story.
    It seems the initial love meeting went awkward and i agree with albo that you both may not have connected personally.
    Two main points are.
    She took off to Morroco - so she went into another world, where as you stayed in yours .
    If you really wanted her, you would not have handled it so casually, and delayed as much.

I gave everything and a lot more.
    just to be with the girl i wanted.
    (Before Sms)
    Last edited by 100%; 05-04-2009 at 08:49 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Jesus Fucking Wank The Spiders To The Point Of Being Cockroaches Christ.

I have nothing more constructive to add to this thread.

So I'll just leave it at that.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It sounds to me like she's just moving on, nothing more.

yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast