Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unzipping Microsoft Office Xp Error

If anyone can provide me with a direct link to the file on bittorrent, that would be great. I'm currently searching for it on Shareaza with no luck.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    just go to supernovas page and look under applications..u can see which size it is and the names pretty clear

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by mancode20@23 September 2003 - 21:52
    If anyone can provide me with a direct link to the file on bittorrent, that would be great. I'm currently searching for it on Shareaza with no luck.
    http://www.emptylogic.com/suprnova/torrent...003-ISO.torrent

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by mancode20@24 September 2003 - 15:59
    well obviously its not on shareza then is it?...lol
    follow our suggestions and youll get it...USE SUPRNOVA!!!!!!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Thanks again! Sorry about the double post.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Shareaza can connect to bittorrent, so either way I'm good. I'm downloading the first CD only as someone suggested. I'll check out Supernova again, though. Thanks!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Well, I got the first CD as someone suggested, now what? I downloaded Nero Ultra Edition 6 as well. The file is either a .bin or .iso, Nero can open both, right? I know .iso have to be burned to CDs but is it possible to open the contents without burning it to a CD? I just want the install files for Outlook 2003 on my hard drive, not a CD. I have a 120gb hard drive, so space isn't the problem. If I can't get this to work, can any kind soul send me the install files for just Outlook 2003 over a messenger? Let me know!

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by mancode20@24 September 2003 - 14:20
    Well, I got the first CD as someone suggested, now what? I downloaded Nero Ultra Edition 6 as well. The file is either a .bin or .iso, Nero can open both, right? I know .iso have to be burned to CDs but is it possible to open the contents without burning it to a CD? I just want the install files for Outlook 2003 on my hard drive, not a CD. I have a 120gb hard drive, so space isn't the problem. If I can't get this to work, can any kind soul send me the install files for just Outlook 2003 over a messenger? Let me know!
    get daemon tools and mount the cue file to a virtual drive and you can install it like that.

I think you have to have the bin and "cue" file. When I installed the whole suite I did it one disk at a time. I just right clicked the cue file for the bin file and clicked mount and the install screen popped up as if I had put a cd in.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by mancode20@25 September 2003 - 08:20
    u can use winiso or alcohol120% ..theres alot of tools that will mount these files for u so u dont have to burn them to install

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast