Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unzipping Microsoft Office Xp Error

i just downloaded microsoft office xp and while i was unzipping it said that there was a

"ZIP damaged: file C:\DOCUME~2\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\FILES\OSP\1033\IES\EN\IENT_S5.CAB: Bad CRC f9b021e8 (should be 1bfc19bd). Possible cause: file transfer error."

Thats what the winzip self extractor message said. Can i repair it or do u have any suggestions for me. Thanks in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Its a corrupt download.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    y are u still with xp. switch to office 2003

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    It might be worthwhile changing the extension to rar and opening with winrar. I've had zip files reporting errors before that opened perfectly well with winrar.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Get "advanced zip repair", it will repair that in a jiffy but you have to have the cracked version because the trial only fixes files up to a certain size.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Better still dont use kazaa for downloading large software files as kazaa is notorious for lost pieces etc..never download software thats been zipped...lol..go for Iso images

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Skank@23 September 2003 - 18:25
    Better still dont use kazaa for downloading large software files as kazaa is notorious for lost pieces etc..never download software thats been zipped...lol..go for Iso images
    yeah suprnova.org is better for that.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I had the same problem with 2002, and now I'm looking for 2003. Anyone got a link to Office 2003? I'm really only interested in Outlook 2003. Is it possible to download just that? Thanks in advance!

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by mancode20@23 September 2003 - 21:40
    I had the same problem with 2002, and now I'm looking for 2003. Anyone got a link to Office 2003? I'm really only interested in Outlook 2003. Is it possible to download just that? Thanks in advance!
    Not unless you download just the first cd, then you can do a custom install and just select outlook.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    I dont think u can get just outlook mate..Dont use kazaa for it..usae bit-torrent..the original package was 1200MB but theres a few cut down versions(bullshit free) that are 500-600MB in size

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast