Thread: Oic!

Thanks for everyones help on my earlier posts... I finally "got" it. Yeah maybe I am retarded. I have one more stupid questioin. Under bandwith the highest I can get listed is 543. Does that mean 543 is my fastest option? How's that in comparison to others? Thanks for answering so many lame questions! o

Newbiewon

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by noobiewonkenobe@23 September 2003 - 21:05
    Thanks for everyones help on my earlier posts... I finally "got" it.  Yeah maybe I am retarded.  I have one more stupid questioin.  Under bandwith the highest I can get listed is 543.  Does that mean 543 is my fastest option?  How's that in comparison to others?  Thanks for answering so many lame questions!  o

Newbiewon
    You just have to tick the "auto search more" box in the search field. Then u should see more bandwidth also align the bandwidth by cliking the bandwidth tab till the lil arrow on it is pointing down.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    soooo... 543 bandwith = approx how many kb/s? can it be converted like that?
    Oh, and how often should I set autosearch to go? It's set at 2min now.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    That bandwidth is about 68kB/s. Each time u search the auto more should be on then when u hit your max speed turn it off cause it can backfire and slow your downloads down.