2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mame View Post
    MY DREAM IS
    SCT
    BMTV
    FTN
    IF U FIND ME DESERVE ANY OF THEM PLZ FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME AN INVITE
    I am very Sorry for spam ,but i see your sig. & have a little comment ,trading will not lead to any of those dreams ,you may get one of these but sooner or later you will be caught & you will lost all your torrent world with a global ban ,& no one will find you deserve any of these dreams because you are a trader & no one will risk there accounts for you ,specially when they do not know you ,that is all ,if you choose the trading way it is up to you but at least change your sig. to avoid spam post like this ,sorry again

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed047 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mame View Post
    MY DREAM IS
    SCT
    BMTV
    FTN
    I am very Sorry for spam ,but i see your sig. & have a little comment ,trading will not lead to any of those dreams ,you may get one of these but sooner or later you will be caught & you will lost all your torrent world with a global ban ,& no one will find you deserve any of these dreams because you are a trader & no one will risk there accounts for you ,specially when they do not know you ,that is all ,if you choose the trading way it is up to you but at least change your sig. to avoid spam post like this ,sorry again
    no offense, but he might get all of those pretty easily via trading.

SCT: have some friends, donate their account and get in
    FTN: friends help a lot, depends on who you know, or donate to someones account a nice amount of money and get invite, i hear new comers to ftn who recently donated got invites to there
    BMTV: again friends help quite a lot

for first two, donations would allow you to get them pretty easily
    for third one, have friends, in fact, you will be bored of getting offered bmtv.

Btw this was supposed to be trade related, yet i talked about friends, pretty weird. Also there are good traders and bad traders, bad ones get caught easily, good ones are almost never caught. Example... check ovisan around here, his penis is quite large, yet he never got caught. xD HE might teach you a few things if you want. Also if you are lucky, you might run into some great offers as my friend who got offered 1 tb buffered swedvd for just 40 gb shitty seedbox it was for a week btw. Luck is quite important on bt. My friends friend had a tt 770 gb buffered tt account, he is not even into trance, yet he had it, gosh seriously luck hits pretty hard. Also i run into someone who cheated on FTN, again some people are lucky, yet dont know how lucky they are. I wish someone else had his account.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    @bilkenter ,actually i like reading your posts ,in my opinion you posts contribute a lot to FST
    ,but i laughed a lot at this part
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Also there are good traders and bad traders
    ,I think all traders are bad this is not related to weather trader can hide him self well or not ,but using trackers as a currency while the aim of bittorrent is free sharing is not good at all ,invites should always be free ,this is a matter of principle .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I AM MUSLIM BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    will it`s my time to talk i guess i understood why u consider trading is bad u think i use trackers as a currency and that is not true
    i need lots of materials from ftn and to get it by free i will have to wait u know long duration which i don`t have so i use trading
    i`m a member that could help any torrent site i get in i usually have at least 4 dedicated servers some time with Giga connection
    i can say only trackers are not currency for me if so i`ll ask for lvl 9 or 10 trrackers
    I AM MUSLIM , AND I LOVE THIS

MY DREAM IS
    FTN

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    @bilkenter ,actually i like reading your posts ,in my opinion you posts contribute a lot to FST
    ,but i laughed a lot at this part
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Also there are good traders and bad traders
    ,I think all traders are bad this is not related to weather trader can hide him self well or not ,but using trackers as a currency while the aim of bittorrent is free sharing is not good at all ,invites should always be free ,this is a matter of principle .
    In fact, i detest traders who actually sells their invites or trades for freaking money. But i have no problem someone trading his seedbox or rapidshare for an account or an invite, people who sells their invites or accounts for something are the ones to be punished.

Not all traders are bad, in fact, i started torrenting with a trade, that trader turned out to be my best mate, we even met in person, well we had some quarrels recently, yet our friendship is long lasting. Thanks to him, i have seen almost all sites and have an idea of whether they are worth or not. Iplay, nb, m-vid and a lot more, seen it all.I think the real traders that one shall detest are the ones like ovi chan, i mean i was the one who traded with him for bithumen, yet he actually started telling me how good user he is regarding activity on tracker, being not a trader, uploading stuff et cetera. It was really freaking funny, i laughed my ass off in that post. There are definitely some traders that are really awesome. One can and should never deny it, on the other hand, i agree with you, trading your accounts or invites for profit definitely gross.

But bear in mind, Honesty, Being Trustworthy, Being rightousness, those are the things that got me what i wanted. As long as you have those qualities, you dont need to wait in line and hope someone to invite you. In fact, you will get in there a lot sooner than others.

I know for a fact that cabalo has joined a certain tracker for 6 weeks ago, in fact, i was there long before that.

Anyway those are same old boring issue, get a sct mate, it is better trust me. You wont waste your precious time chasing after something that might be a disappointment.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-07-2009 at 07:28 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    who cares what you think about them... keeping repeating the same statements over and over again won't change anything..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    who cares what you think about them... keeping repeating the same statements over and over again won't change anything..
    IT does, at least you can actually show people the truth so that they can stop chasing after an invite that is worthless.

edit: it is especially crucial if they actually spent their 1 and half year looking after that particular invite.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-07-2009 at 07:39 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I want to say one word ,trading is against all trackers rules right ? ,we should try to fellow trackers rules as an appreciation to the trackers staff who try to maintain their trackers for us is it that difficult ? .

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I want to say one word ,trading is against all trackers rules right ? ,we should try to fellow trackers rules as an appreciation to the trackers staff who try to maintain their trackers for us is it that difficult ? .
    Why is trading forbidden? As long as i conform to the reasons that cause the original rule, i actually abide by the spirit of the law therefore not breaking any rule. Trading is forbidden for 2 reasons as far as i know
    1)You might cause a security breach
    2)You might invite leechers, cheaters traders et cetera

AS long as i dont cause a security breach with the person i trade, i dont see anything wrong with it, it isnt like traders love to get tracker shut down because of their foolish choice of the people they want to invite. Traders are also part of this piracy, therefore causing any problem wouldnt work for them either, They wouldnt love to lose their choice of download method as well. Anyway the point is one can still obey to the rules of tracker even if he is a trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by gionman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed047 View Post
    i want to say one word ,trading is against all trackers rules right ? ,we should try to fellow trackers rules as an appreciation to the trackers staff who try to maintain their trackers for us is it that difficult ? .
    +100
    It is unfortunate that people like me are the ones who get what they want, on the other hand, people who chase after an invite for quite a long time end up having nothing at their hand. I suppose this is how trackers rewards their desired profile of bt users. Pity really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast