Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Private Invite Only 0day Forum?

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Anyone know of a forum that's invite only that's dedicated to the scene only and occasional p2p rls?

Thinking of creating my own but need to know my competition.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What kind of format? Rapid Share? NZB? Torrent?

Specify please.
    Now go away.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Wow quick reply!

I was thinking maybe RS/NZB. I don't want to get into torrents again.

I'm still discussing with my friend about security.
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 05-13-2009 at 08:56 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    You supplying invites? I'm not a 'premium' user on any sites I use. If I was I would be broke

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    You supplying invites? I'm not a 'premium' user on any sites I use. If I was I would be broke
    I am talking there about a good ratio or ... just to see that you are a good member somewhere

I don`t want a proof that you have donated

7. File Sharing   -   #7

I am talking there about a good ratio or ... just to see that you are a good member somewhere

Your post is a bit misleading then (to me). VIP/Premium/l33t/Power Users are usually people who donate to the site.

The site I'm planning on make is a general 0day site, like AfterPre but more of a community feel.

8. File Sharing   -   #8

Your post is a bit misleading then (to me). VIP/Premium/l33t/Power Users are usually people who donate to the site.

The site I'm planning on make is a general 0day site, like AfterPre but more of a community feel.
    No no i mean power user for things like these: "Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 25GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05.
    The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met. Note that you will be automatically demoted from
    this status if your ratio drops below 0.95 at any time."

In the most of the trackers the requirements are just the same like these mentioned above

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Make it iLOVENZB.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Make it iLOVENZB.
    I would love to but just need to know what competition sites are like so I can offer more features.

Also the more members I get the less strain I will have to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast