Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

why wud Superman want 2 win the lottery he cud just rob a bank.... but if corse he has 2 b a gud guy...

if i had powers like superman i wud choose 2 b a bad guy, no doubt about it

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    well the other reason he would want to win the lottery is because he would have to rob a LOT of banks if he were to have as much money as Batman. LOL
    I think Superman might be a little bit too lazy to rob THAT MANY banks.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    Why not just crush coal into diamonds with his emence strength.
    I guess Batman could get some kryptonite,that would be it for Superman.
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    I wonder why Superman has never thought of using A biohazard Suit to avoid contact with Kryptonite?

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You guys obviously don't read comics. Look in JLA. Ra's Al Ghul found the files that Batman had on the rest of the team and defeated all except Batman (including Supes). Batman has too many tricks. He has a plan for everything and then a back up (except when Bane broke his back).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    You guys obviously don't read comics. Look in JLA. Ra's Al Ghul found the files that Batman had on the rest of the team and defeated all except Batman (including Supes). Batman has too many tricks. He has a plan for everything and then a back up (except when Bane broke his back).
    I have read the comics....

And when Bane beat batsy within an inch of his life, that was sum gr8 comic reading

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    Superman can throw batman into the sun for christs sake!!!!!(batman wouldn't even know what was going on because it would happen at super speed, be prepared with your files for that bitch)

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Gotta catch him first. Superman wasn't prepared when Al Ghul used those files to defeat him, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and others. This isn't speculation. It's in the books already.

I know you read'em Metro.
    They also fucked up using Bane like that in Batman and Robin. STUPIDSTUPID
    Hollywood had a 3 movie story arc in the bag and fucked it up.
    I liked the new Batman (Azrael).
    He was more ruthless (had a scary suit though)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    Gotta catch him first????? It'd be like a train trying to catch you if you ran down the tracks(towards it) superman's speed rivals the flash. If they didn't make him out to be a clumsy fool all the time in comics he would trash the shit out of batman hands down.
    I thought azrael was too much of a nutjob bruce was way better(it's easy to stop a criminal if you just kill him).
    I do however wholeheartedly agree that they really fucked up the bane character in the movie I mean what the hell he was one of the smartest guys out there he used cunning to beat bats not just his awesome strength. In the movies he's borderline retarded.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I like Batman way more than Superman but come on people. There is no way that Batman could ever win. Not only is Superman faster than a bullet, he has x-ray vision, and heat vision (that he could use to blast poor Batman before he finished his last gasp). If bullets richochet off Superman's body then what is a Bat-a-rang gonna do to him?

Now everyone is going off on some other spin offs about Swamp Thing and Spiderman, but the question is whether or not Supe could kick Batsy's ass and the answer is OF COURSE HE COULD!

Anyone who mentions kryptonite, just know that if Batman has some then Superman will also fight dirty too. I mean if it's a fight to the death.

I know Batman is smart, but he wouldn't finish a thought before Superman crushed his skull.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast