Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

Poster
    freddy vs. jason you think that would be scarry but think of this batman vs. superman... you damn bastard you slept with catwoman!!! and i was as fast and as hard as a speeding bullet! you peice of shit i will now cut off your genitals with a baterang. if you could catch a man as fast as a speeding train fat fuck!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! and the dvd would have a secret ending when the other one wins and it would be so cool come on think of the mayhem the mayhem!!! it would be so mayhemlicious

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Poster
    oh my god i might make a flash movie couldnt you see it now!!!

BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN :pirate: : WHO'S BABY IS IT o ?

because we all know that catwoman is a ho ho ho

and that batman is a radioactive ninja

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Originally posted by ObLiViOuS_1.0@25 September 2003 - 01:06
    oh my god i might make a flash movie couldnt you see it now!!!

BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN :pirate: : WHO'S BABY IS IT o ?

because we all know that catwoman is a ho ho ho

and that batman is a radioactive ninja
    OMG MAKE IT NOW NOW I SAY!?!?!

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Come on guys, you all know that the reason Superman ever loses (the exception being if kryptnite is envolved) is because he's a pansy-goody-two-shoes type who always tries to see the good in everyone. He knows he can kill anyone he wants to, anytime he wants but then that would make him a bad guy, and not the painfully sickening mama's boy that he is. It's not that Superman is dumb, it's just that he is too fucking nice and polite and goody-goody and that's why I don't like him. (he's no fun&#33 Face it, Batman's big brain wouldn't have time to finish a thought if Superman was serious about killing him. The only way he would have a chance in hell is to use kryptonite.

A normal man with lots of money and brains just can't compete with a "superman" who is faster than a bullet, has x-ray vision and heat vision, who can fly and bullets richochet off his body and not to mention his encredible super strength. Like someone said before, Superman could easily take Batman's belt before he would even realize it was gone.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Oh yeah,

Horror Fanatic, a fair fight between Superman and Batman would be if Batman had kryptonite? I think that's NOT fair. Batman would have to take his belt off then so neither of them have any type of edge.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    I would have to go by time periods, eg) expertise. Batman is smart. But Superman's IQ in some comics puts Einstein to shame, and in others he has powers that makes Vader's telekenisis seem like a slight wind. As far as Kryptonite though... everyone that Superman fights seems to have a chunk of it, and somehow he still wins.

The thing that is really hotly discussed is who would win between Superman and Goku. They both have simular powers but Goku isn't bound to physics and doesn't have any weakness short of getting beat to a pulp by someone stronger. Many would say that "Goku can win, He can blow up a planet" and others would say "Superman would easily catch that blast and save the planet" then someone else would say "Superman is weakened by Kryptonite" and others would say "Goku is too noble to use Kryptonite"

The truth is Goku is dead, I killed him, 'twas easy. Superman decided not to try anything against me anything in fear of his own life, he saw how many super-hero decals I had painted on my Ford and decided that it would be best not to annoy me. So we'll never know who would win between Superman and Goku.

As far as Superman and Batman... again we'll never know because I caved-in the batcave and I doubt batman will be getting out any time soon, he's probably living off of bats right now. Either that or he did get out and how he's being anonymous... like pretending to be a hobo or something. I am sure he's in fear, because if I could do that so easily to Goku... I doubt Batman would stand much of a chance.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Out of The Ordinary
    Superman was My hero

BOT

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Originally posted by Nesseight@25 September 2003 - 06:23
    I would have to go by time periods, eg) expertise. Batman is smart. But Superman's IQ in some comics puts Einstein to shame, and in others he has powers that makes Vader's telekenisis seem like a slight wind. As far as Kryptonite though... everyone that Superman fights seems to have a chunk of it, and somehow he still wins.

The thing that is really hotly discussed is who would win between Superman and Goku. They both have simular powers but Goku isn't bound to physics and doesn't have any weakness short of getting beat to a pulp by someone stronger. Many would say that "Goku can win, He can blow up a planet" and others would say "Superman would easily catch that blast and save the planet" then someone else would say "Superman is weakened by Kryptonite" and others would say "Goku is too noble to use Kryptonite"

The truth is Goku is dead, I killed him, 'twas easy. Superman decided not to try anything against me anything in fear of his own life, he saw how many super-hero decals I had painted on my Ford and decided that it would be best not to annoy me. So we'll never know who would win between Superman and Goku.

As far as Superman and Batman... again we'll never know because I caved-in the batcave and I doubt batman will be getting out any time soon, he's probably living off of bats right now. Either that or he did get out and how he's being anonymous... like pretending to be a hobo or something. I am sure he's in fear, because if I could do that so easily to Goku... I doubt Batman would stand much of a chance.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    GO goku

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 September 2003 - 11:12
    GO goku
    damn dubbie

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast