Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman Vs Superman

No, you're all wrong. I believe the answer is: "Who gives a toss?"

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    No, you're all wrong. I believe the answer is: "Who gives a toss?"

3. Movies & TV   -   #53

You do, otherwise why would you look at this topic

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    I want that flash movioe that guy wuz talkin about....

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    man has the flash come into it now. i thought it was about how batman would kick superman's ass. As for the flash they did do a movie and then a series too. i know because i watched it. it was not brilliant, but was worth watching.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    if batman can use a kryptonite vs superman. i suppose superman can just detonate a nuclear device near batman. batman would just die. and superman can still live after that.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    what i would like to add to this is the fact isn't superman the more prone to save lives. it just a thought and could be his main weakness for batman to exploit. which of course put an end to any neuclear device theory in my view because it could kill others.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    Batman is prone to save lives too, though so the fact remains that Superman COULD survive a nuclear bomb whereas Batman could not.

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    Poster
    first off, superman and secondly,superman and thirdly get real superman. I have never appreciated how some writters make supes out to be not to smart. I mean get real , the guy reads a book in a blink , basicaly accumulates knowledge at an unimaginable rate and think of all the senses , thousand times more in tune. Truth is Sup's would be kicking in the bat cave door while Bruce was still getting dressed. Now if you ask " Could the Batman assasinate Superman" without Superman being aware of the threat then yes, Bruce is smart enough to give it the best shot. But not in an attack fashion, he'd loose . F ace it GL got a better chance of actualy kicking Superman's ass!

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i'm just saying batman would lose to superman but batman is way cooler on all his gadgets and i prefere to ike batman better then superman!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast