Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Skittles or Ftn??

Last edited by Blackie; 05-11-2009 at 01:23 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    if you want other people not to talk about ftn or other sites, then tell them the truth about the speed, content, community onyour site is so that people might stop dardreaming about the best bt site in the whole bt world. Yet you spend no effort on those issue and expect people to stop talking nonsense. We are the ones that fed up with ftn or any other requests around here, if they knew what they wanted to get in, they wouldnt freaking bother getting in.
    wrong. they would still get in for the simple reason that it is rare.
    you seriously underestimate human stupidity.
    one must be pretty dumb to chase a tracker that has nothing special but only hard to get... I don't assume that people will stop chasing after it at least not all of them. Yet i actually convinced 4 people to give up on those accounts by giving real experiences. Most of the people would actually give up on rare trackers if they really knew what it was all about. Some people have great upload stats on tl and a few others, and they want to trade it for freaking crappy ftn invite. If they knew what they were giving, i am quite sure that they wouldnt bother. Just yesterday, someone was looking for ftn invite and had a few really amazing stats on certain sites. After i posted something regarding ftn, he actually gave up on it too. People are not stupid at least not most of them, they are misguided and the reason is staff and users on elite trackers are selfish to inform non users at least most of them. Anyway this is really a huge discussion, i actually came to realize trade is the way to go, even though i am not a trader, i actually support trade. There are too many bastards on trackers, someone i know has 3 tt accounts, yet people who actually needs them end up not having them. This is staff selfishness nothing more. Someone who actually chases fsc for 1 and half year deserves to get in more than someone who actually lets someone use his account. So i am saying trade if you think you are worth to be there, because there is no reason that you shall not be there regarding the huge bastards that are on those sites. Really i would love to discuss it in details yet pointless, this is how it came to be and how it will go on.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-11-2009 at 08:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    trading is somewhat bad, but lately it has become a fukin tool to shit on somebody you don't like. Just recently i was banned somewhere for trading something which happened two years ago almost

"Reason for ban: Trading TTi invite"
    Ban will be lifted: Never" ..you gotta be kidding me right?

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    trading is somewhat bad, but lately it has become a fukin tool to shit on somebody you don't like. Just recently i was banned somewhere for trading something which happened two years ago almost

aha, so you did trade?!

Well two years is a lot and if you proved to be a good member everywhere you could/should be excused. It all comes don to the staff of the site in question, though.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    nah i didn't actually. i opened a thread here in fst but the trade never went through. I think i closed the thread after a week or so

I think i've already proved I'm a good member when it comes to not breaking site rules. It' been almost two years where i haven't traded or done anything that follows in that category

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

That was before my time but looking back at old threads it seems that there was a different attitude towards trading then and a lot more people did it( I'm surprised at the names that I see actually).

I would tend to agree that someone is just abusing their power because they don't like you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Tbh if the accounts of everyone who has ever traded were all disabled then most trackers wouldn't have too many staff left. I know plenty of staff who are reformed traders. I think you have to draw a line somewhere.

So albeit that he is usually a total and utter prick I think Albo was a little unlucky there.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I would tend to agree that someone is just abusing their power because they don't like you.
    That's exactly why. I think the real reason for the ban though, is this thread.
    How do I know that? I was threatened by a couple of CosaNostra members that bad things would happen if I kept posting in the skittles vs Ftn thread and spreading unwanted publicity.

The funny thing is that the Cosanostra members took this more seriously than the skittles staffers did. They feel that by sucking up and showing canine loyalty, Skittles would show their graditude by inviting them in their tracker

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    *laughs*

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by gionman View Post
    hmmm. made me lol
    What made you laugh, the fact that the cosanostra staffers are a joke? that's old, i've been laughing at that for ages
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 05-12-2009 at 12:48 AM.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast