Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Skittles or Ftn??

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Which one would you go for if you had to choose?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Of course Skitties though not sure what skitties mean, it means fun or a game right?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    FTN obviously

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Albo, is this another thread to determine which of the users here are idiots by your standards?!

Anyway, I don't know much about either of them (except that they're both rare) or at least not much that I can be sure about. So I really wouldn't care. If both were offered to me, I'd toss a coin.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Albo, is this another thread to determine which of the users here are idiots by your standards?!

Anyway, I don't know much about either of them (except that they're both rare) or at least not much that I can be sure about. So I really wouldn't care. If both were offered to me, I'd toss a coin.
    Why would he try to determine something? i merely think he wants to have opinions of people nothing more. Everyone is entitled have their opinion, and i don't think he does anything but revere them as long as they don't boast about what they have. In the end, as you all know, it is a tracker.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-09-2009 at 06:20 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What a ridiculous comparison. Fishing for info on Skittles or what?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post

Why would he try to determine something? i merely think he wants to have opinions of people nothing more. Everyone is entitled have their opinion, and i don't think he does anything but revere them as long as they don't boast about what they have. In the end, as you all know, it is a tracker.
    The first question. Because he's Albo. Just look at his FTN or seedbox thread. The ones that said we'd rather take the FTN invite were idiots,... according to Albo.

EDIT: Actually this is what he said:
    Ftn is the n00b and collector attractor.
    So not idiots, just noobs, because we're curious and maybe worried about security.
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 05-09-2009 at 06:27 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    The first question. Because he's Albo. Just look at his FTN or seedbox thread. The ones that said we'd rather take the FTN invite were idiots,... according to Albo.
    Oops that is quite lame unfortunately, everyone is entitled to have their opinion, so you cant blame someone of choosing an ftn invite. That would be pretty lame. After all, there are quite a number of reasons for choosing the invite like curiosity, high lvl, community et cetera et cetera. Albo if you did say such a thing, unfortunately you are mistaken my friend.

edit:Well for the edited part, i shall partially agree with him, most of the people who request ftn dont even have 100 post around here, heard that it is a cool site even the best, therefore they request it. You cant make a generalizations which is where Albo is wrong, yet aside from that i partially agree with him.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 05-09-2009 at 06:28 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Look at my edited post. I seem to have remembered it wrong. Still I was offended by it.
    Sorry for telling a lie.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    none
    anyways, soon albo will be able to tell by his own words what he thinks of one of them

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast