Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Music tracker

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Best Music tracker ive been out of the loop since the demise of oink but i got an ipod and now i need to no what one is right for me and safe for me also i like a variety of music rock old and new new wave mostly but there are some other music i find alright if anyone can help me thx
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    brento's Avatar Poster
    what, waffles, and pedro's are usually regarded as the best. and e****. but that's extremely difficult to get into.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think the last one e**** is not what im interested in i forget what they have exactly but its not for me
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    i think the last one e**** is not what im interested in i forget what they have exactly but its not for me
    they have all lossless there.
    Last edited by brento; 05-09-2009 at 01:28 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    No doubt, what.cd!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    No doubt, what.cd!
    +1 As far as I know ipod doesn't play FLAC, so Pedro's wouldn't be much use to you.

Also Waffles is very good.

Mind you, that these aren't scene trackers, so if you're looking for the newest stuff, you're gonna wait a while there. I don't know any good scene music trackers atm.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ohh i thought they only had trance hybrid stuff ...my bad
    2. Custody; care.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    there's like a million threads around here with the same topic and they all have the same answer : what.cd / waffles

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    +1 As far as I know ipod doesn't play FLAC, so Pedro's wouldn't be much use to you.
    Well, if you have the lossless source, you can convert to any format you want, that's the advantage of it. Converting from a lossy format to another however implies an audible loss of quality.

He / she could even convert .flac to the Apple lossless format, which is supported by the iPod, without any loss of quality.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    thx ive havent been here as often as i used to be thx for the help now im off on a quest to get one of em ,so i can start to carry my music with me ...on my ipod
    Last edited by weenden; 05-09-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    2. Custody; care.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast