Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make a comprehensive spastic out of yourself on the internets

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You mean you believe he goes to the whorehouse.

Allens you're still making a storm out of a freaking teacup. Who cares about the context of bilkenter's drivel? It's the same context as it always is; his permanent state of war with himself and everyone else in this board.

BTW I find it hard to understand the point of washing up and shaving before going to the gym. Must be a new trend or something.

Courageous of him, though, to come in here and write too. :duh:

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ChUt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChUt View Post
    r u trying to put me into your category there? surely u can come up with something better ..

Is this y ur hugely popular in the skool .. cuz u brag abt how u stick it up random guys u meet on the internetz ...
    pal, i luv his posts, at least some of them, i didnt know someone who purely shares is to be called attention whore. Thanks for extra vocabulary

nah not really, i am popular because i am having fun with girls under a blanket in mayfes while we freaking sit on the grass with a bottle of tequila or chivas pal. Yet i will let you know after i penetrate into another reproductive organ so that you can count how popular i am in the school, though i dont really give a damn. Have fun gotta go have a shower, shave et cetera then hit into gym cya moron
    Are u like from the late 80s .. I swear to god i hvnt seen anyone use that word nowadays ..
    I dont seem to recollect if anyone asked or cared what are ur plans for the day ... It seems though ur his room mate from the same spastic old age home .. R they giving a PC/laptop to every one there now?
    P.S. - You can do much better if u organize ur thoughts and post something coherent ... Dont wait for a reply from me if u continue to post incoherent blabber
    Oh in fact that was what i intended for you not to write back to me, kinda succeded i guess. Well the fact that i actually dont organize my thoughts and try to create a logical explanation of why you are an ass was intended to show you how much i care about what you say about me. I dont really care about everyone on the internet only few people, guess what? you are not one of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    ...shave et cetera
    shave??.. Is that part of the "fucking bitches under the blanket" movement you got going on?

I believe Blikenter though. i think he really does get the bitchez in real life.
    Well that was in radio bilkent open air party , i luv open air sex. I am going to school now, probably gonna hang out with some friends at mozart, then we gonna go to gym together.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    You mean you believe he goes to the whorehouse.

Allens you're still making a storm out of a freaking teacup. Who cares about the context of bilkenter's drivel? It's the same context as it always is; his permanent state of war with himself and everyone else in this board.

BTW I find it hard to understand the point of washing up and shaving before going to the gym. Must be a new trend or something.

Courageous of him, though, to come in here and write too. :duh:
    Thanks for the laughter. Gosh just because i am gonna go to gym today doesnt mean that it will be my priority, i am gonna meet with my friends at mozart first, hang out there, then gonna go to gym together but probably gonna be at mozart for 2 3 hours, then to gym, then hopefully to mayday to have fun at midnight. Anyway have fun pals. BTW dont forget to feed our puppy here xD

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The spastic one sure says gosh a lot.

C'mon AlllenS. You're making a challenge for the title. Keep your chin up, you may still make it.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Gosh. Every single person on the entire internets thinks i'm a spastic. Gosh I think everyone else in the world is a spastic. Gosh. Oh my god. Gosh.
    I Agree with everyone else.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    It's still quoting someone out of context.

And still no link to the thread it came from.
    Clicking the takes you back to the original post/thread.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    NOw you tell me

7. Lounge   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    i grow sick of this life, aside from going to certain concerts n partying there is nothing much enjoyable left in this life cause i pretty much tried anything that can be done in this life.
    I bet you haven't.

In fact I bet you a thousand of my hard-earned dollars that you haven't even pricked the surface..

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I bet his surface has been pricked tho'.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #29
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    haha, nice one skizo

10. Lounge   -   #30
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I bet his surface has been pricked tho'.
    You mean his anus?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast